User Controls

do u ever

bling bling Dark Matter
    turmd off all the lite and

look at animal

u canot almost see
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Coming from me, someone who has been dropped on the head, how many times have you been dropped on your head?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ur afro saved u ur lucky becasue of that and u are also lucky u haevnt got sumthin snapped off in ur ribs yet
    I got a weird ribcage
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    The other night I turned off all the lights to sleep, and I kept like seeing vague shadowy shapes moving through my eyelids. But I'd open my eyes, and it was just a regular olll' dark room. So I was like fuck that and put on the stove light cause this room is kinda small and it's over -------> there and not too bright so doesn't keep me up. I wuz scard.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery The other night I turned off all the lights to sleep, and I kept like seeing vague shadowy shapes moving through my eyelids. But I'd open my eyes, and it was just a regular olll' dark room. So I was like fuck that and put on the stove light cause this room is kinda small and it's over ——-> there and not too bright so doesn't keep me up. I wuz scard.
    Nigga what I can't understand your negroid monicure.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I was trying to sleep in the dark and thought I saw silhouettes moving, through my closed eyelids. But when I opened my eyes, nothing was there. So I turned on the stovelight as a sort of nightlight.
    I get that all the time.
Jump to Top