User Controls

Psychology Question:

what is the technical term for when a group of agitators for their own amusement (and probably off the clock as shrinks) get together, find a "specimen" and spark up a conversation with them and speak to them in the right combination that it stalls the specimen's brain gears and they freeze up and can't think.

it's used in hypnotherapist i bet.

is there a word for this.. or multiple terms
    Don't be shy. speak up
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    neurolinguistic programming
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    gonts?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Get one of those balancing bracelets so when the hypnotherapists attack you you can stay steady and on point.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ Get one of those balancing bracelets so when the hypnotherapists attack you you can stay steady and on point.

get a really big fob watch so when they start swinging the pendulum back and forth you can pull yours out and use it on them, reverse the hypno polarity, convince them their penis is on fire and tell them they have to beat it out
    BUNDY WAS IN EGYPTS LAND~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LET MY BUNDY GOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra get a really big fob watch so when they start swinging the pendulum back and forth you can pull yours out and use it on them, reverse the hypno polarity, convince them their penis is on fire and tell them they have to beat it out

for best result use GENUINE tin foil hat.
    Originally posted by mmQ Get one of those balancing bracelets so when the hypnotherapists attack you you can stay steady and on point.

like the one that had the name of the One Ball Bicycle Racist? I think it was yellow.

Our store sold them/ Lance Armstrong??? :/ (there is prolly a joke in that name as well)

(yes.. I see where this is going.. inside joke to buy one for myself against Dr Mike and his mental crew of destruction)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 like the one that had the name of the One Ball Bicycle Racist? I think it was yellow.

Our store sold them/ Lance Armstrong??? :/ (there is prolly a joke in that name as well)

(yes.. I see where this is going.. inside joke to buy one for myself against Dr Mike and his mental crew of destruction)

DIE WEAK
    Originally posted by mmQ DIE WEAK

Hey fuck u back.. Considering I was attacked as the lone guy by the number game?

Good game though. but the dominate number side of the game is the true weak.
Jump to Top