User Controls

I haven't seen chz in a while

It's been like months and he always used to come to the front yard and say hi to me

I hope nothing happened... :/

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I hope he's alright too man. Do you know which neighbors cat it is?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I hope he's alright too man. Do you know which neighbors cat it is?

There's like a bunch of people that lie in the building so I'm not sure like exactly whos cat is is. I still haven't seen him though :/
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by greenplastic It's been like months and he always used to come to the front yard and say hi to me

I hope nothing happened… :/

Your home looks like shit, trailer park boy. Go sell some meth so your grandmother can eat.

Post last edited by mashlehash at 2017-08-30T02:20:12.484874+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    they liek to go out alot at this time my tige comes in like ever 2 days after hunting
    bling bling Dark Matter
    if u get a bag of dreamies and shake it and shout tige tige at about 4 am they usually chilling near theyre fave place atm and will come if u got snax
    That trailer park looks so barren, as though even your old grandma left you back there in the sticks.
    lol wdf u niggas think its a trailer park, it's actually a slightly higher middle class area. also not my house.
    What kind of a name is chz for a cat?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    o idk abt cat i only got 1` cat and he just eat dog food until he throw up
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic It's been like months and he always used to come to the front yard and say hi to me

I hope nothing happened… :/

he moved on.

now get over it.
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol wdf u niggas think its a trailer park, it's actually a slightly higher middle class area. also not my house.

mash is an idiot he lives in a cookie cutter suburbs in utah in a basement
    lol gp i was looking at your other vids, i saw that 28 ccc video years ago I didn't know that was yours.
    Originally posted by bling bling o idk abt cat i only got 1` cat and he just eat dog food until he throw up

Holy fucking brain damage
    lmai tige haz an ashole, wut doss he be duoinerning?
    Exactly.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol gp i was looking at your other vids, i saw that 28 ccc video years ago I didn't know that was yours.

haha for real? that's crazy. that dude in the video was my friend. he died a few years back.
    Originally posted by greenplastic haha for real? that's crazy. that dude in the video was my friend. he died a few years back.

sorry about your bud, but yes I saw that video back in the day. I even knew roshambo before he was roshambo. you guys get around...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sorry about your bud, but yes I saw that video back in the day. I even knew roshambo before he was roshambo. you guys get around…

that's wild, i had irl friends in common with that guy that made the post about trapping in a 50 cap or whatever, i forget his name.
    Originally posted by greenplastic that's wild, i had irl friends in common with that guy that made the post about trapping in a 50 cap or whatever, i forget his name.

you should make more videos
Jump to Top