User Controls

Thought I'd drop in and say hi.

I signed up ages ago, but I couldn't make a thread. It took me 5 minutes just to load this page.

Not that you'd want me posting here anyway. If you hated me back on zoklet, you wouldn't want me around. And if you liked me back on zoklet, I've changed so much that you wouldn't want me around either.

I see malice and actor are here -- hope you're doing well. I don't recognize anyone else.

This is really Enter, here's the website I used to upload all of those autistic comics on:

http://enterlol.webs.com/thisisenter.htm

(replace "thisisenter.htm" with "003.png" to "053.png" if you wanna go back in time)

Btw, I read on here that Greyfox died. Lol he isn't dead.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no but mark is
    Nobody cares, eat dick you faggot has-been. Or restart Abandoned Neutrons, your pick.
    Nice to meet you, I'm RisiR.
    Nobody cares, eat dick you faggot has-been. Or restart Abandoned Neutrons, your pick.

They do care. You're just a brown person who plays video games and doesn't comprehend empathy and will die sad and alone or worse -- with a fat, ugly, spiteful wife who you had to settle for to avoid the former option.

Nice to meet you, I'm RisiR.

Sup.

no but mark is

Man, I would have had a blast with that on zoklet. I remember when viper killed himself, and I was laughing for ages. But fuck, experiences have changed me, and I'm broken now. I just can't do that.

I remember when ytter_man died, and someone made a "tribute" video to him that kept looping the line "he shot his mind out in a car", since that's how he died. It was hysterical, but then a few years later he deleted the video. I was like, why the fuck did you take it down, fag?! You didn't become a PC piece of shit, did you?!

But I finally get it. It's not about becoming a PC piece of shit. It's just changing through horrific life experiences and deciding that making fun of someone's death isn't the thing you want to be doing right now.
    It's just changing through horrific life experiences and deciding that making fun of someone's death isn't the thing you want to be doing right now.

wires.jpg

on the mayweather real tho I had a fortus abeted bout a month ago, was some shit to go through that I wish I had stronger feelings about instead of just being left with yet another void to fill. ytter_man was a G but that video would be pretty funny. Whats with totse and trains? tr1p, ytter_man, tacho, all had pansexual relationships with them. Did mark really die?

My name on zoklet was michael myers btw
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Hi I'm Kreepy! Hello enter
    Yes, Mark really died. He OD'd but I'm not sure on what.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Hi I'm Kreepy! Hello enter

As in KreepyK? :O
    I could see mark Oding. That's a shame I remember when he was clean and just drinking a lot in 2013 and I'd let him suck my dick every now and then. Hope the best for his family, he seemed to have a good heart. Also, sup n shit lil kreeps,
    Pleased to greet you I'm the Bill Krozbylers robot space cat
    As in KreepyK? :O
    Well, duh :p
    Yes, Mark really died. He OD'd but I'm not sure on what.
    heroin im pretty sure, really sad. I liked Mark a lot.
    You say hi I say Low
    They do care. You're just a brown person who plays video games and doesn't comprehend empathy and will die sad and alone or worse – with a fat, ugly, spiteful wife who you had to settle for to avoid the former option.

This is coming from you, the guy who failed so pathetically hard at wooing women that he dedicated literally years on Zoklet talking about how much of a loser he is and how much he hates women. Paramount kek.

It's okay though Enter. You're such a nice boy, there's no reason to be angry and hurtful, it's just not in your nature. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here for you, sport.

Also, HelloClarice says hi.
    heroin im pretty sure, really sad. I liked Mark a lot.
    I sent him the package. I knew he was too weak to resist, and he forgot he had lost his tolerance.
    Narcan is always good to have.. I know that I have some handy because you just never know and it really does save lives.
    I sent him the package. I knew he was too weak to resist, and he forgot he had lost his tolerance.
    Hook me up, nigger. I'll suck your dick.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Welcome Enter, hope you're doing well.
    Jared Fogle Yung Blood
    Enter, how have you changed? Are you having better luck with the whores?
Jump to Top