User Controls

Anyone here ever had braces before?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I did and it sucked because they would bitch me out at the appointments about how i was breaking the brackets by chewing ice and eating candy and it cost like 3k or something like that, i still have a bottom perm retainer from over 15 years ago but the top one broke and my teeth are going crooked lol

like those asshole made me wear rubberbands and it hurt and i just never did it. it hurt and was weird.

so how about you gonts?

I did

My teeth went crooked because I didn't wear my retainer

My mother took a wooden cooking spoon from the drawer and ran it under hot water and then preceded to beat me over the back with it for not wearing my retainers.

LOL, I'm sorry Mom!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I never had to wear braces, but I should have.

When I was young, I had such a large gap between my teeth, that they cut a piece of flesh away and clamped them together.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^has stereotypical bad uk teef and is a hard core wanker
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I did

My teeth went crooked because I didn't wear my retainer

My mother took a wooden cooking spoon from the drawer and ran it under hot water and then preceded to beat me over the back with it for not wearing my retainers.

LOL, I'm sorry Mom!

your mom is hardcore, my mom would just bitch a lot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^has stereotypical bad uk teef and is a hard core wanker

do you know how much that 3k worth of dental treatment would have cost you over here?

i think that teeth are a genetic trait, i have crooked ones on the bottom because i 9 years ago i decided to not get the bottom "permanent" retainer fixed so they are crooked the front two ones any ways, but i had my wisdom teeth taken out when i was 17 so im good on that part.

My lady friend is 23 and just had her wisdom teeth taken out and since she doesn't do do drugs she gave me her oxycodone.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I never wore the rubber bands either. And never got a retainer afterward. I used to have a huge gap too. It closed up a bunch. And then I fucked up my front teeth by faceplanting off my bike when I was riding home from the bar one time and got fillings, so there isn't a gap at all anymore. Some of my teeth are weird like there's some overlap where one will be partially in front of another one but isn't really noticeable visually, just I can feel it with my tongue.

I clench my jaw sometimes without noticing, like.. biting down but without biting anything..? I think it's affected certain of my teeth where they make contact when I do that. Pretty sure I chipped a part of one of my wisdom teeth not too long ago that way.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I had them for about four years because I didn't wear the rubber bands either. Then they started moving a bit so I got InvisiLine that was covered by my dental insurance because I said I was in pain due to my teeth moving and my dentist was cool. My teeth are still good but are starting to move a little.
    Originally posted by NARCassist do you know how much that 3k worth of dental treatment would have cost you over here?

please enlighten me i got that dental treatment over a decade ago.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I never wore the rubber bands either. And never got a retainer afterward. I used to have a huge gap too. It closed up a bunch. And then I fucked up my front teeth by faceplanting off my bike when I was riding home from the bar one time and got fillings, so there isn't a gap at all anymore. Some of my teeth are weird like there's some overlap where one will be partially in front of another one but isn't really noticeable visually, just I can feel it with my tongue.

I clench my jaw sometimes without noticing, like.. biting down but without biting anything..? I think it's affected certain of my teeth where they make contact when I do that. Pretty sure I chipped a part of one of my wisdom teeth not too long ago that way.

It all sucks and if you don't do it right you're bound towards failure, a year ago i chipped my front tooth on drugs and and I have a weird jaw clenching habbit when i get nervous/stressed. even when im not do the drugs.

they are pretty good for the most part and i use charcol to whiten them but over the last couple years they are kinda fucked up from the booze/vomiting and agressive brushing.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby please enlighten me i got that dental treatment over a decade ago.

£$0

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    people who have, had or is going to need to have braces need to be euthanized.

bad teeth is a sign of inferior genetics.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

they are pretty good for the most part and i use charcol to whiten them but over the last couple years they are kinda fucked up from the booze/vomiting and agressive brushing.

I'd tap it.
    ^RETARD!
    Braces are for faggots.
    ^how so?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wore a massive back brace from the age of 4-17, like Sweet Dee.
Jump to Top