User Controls

where the fuck did sploo go??

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    is he sulking coz we told him his iq tests were bollocks, or did he just get bant again? all you fuckers calling for registrations to be closed to get rid of sploo, scrawney and bling. but look, now its boring as fuck here. i went out for over an hour the other day, came back to see that i was the last person to post anything here.

LANNY, OPEN REGISTRATIONS FOR FUCK SAKE.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    like now were just stuck with infaggotry and captain flaccid bullshit for most of the time.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by NARCassist LANNY, OPEN REGISTRATIONS FOR FUCK SAKE.

Agree.
    All Faux jedis n treasonous should be illimunitated

is that a 3.02 or a 3.03?

Zinger
    Hopefully sploo is working on himself and improving his life, he is a good kid and there is still hope for him. He acts ridiculous but he is a nice boy.
    Originally posted by HTS Agree.

No, kill yourself. Just give sploo an Invite. Cancer levels have dropped dramatically since reg closed.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon No, kill yourself. Just give sploo an Invite. Cancer levels have dropped dramatically since reg closed.

you're the biggest cancer on this site fag. least sploo is interesting, you're just fucking boring.

Originally posted by NARCassist you're the biggest cancer on this site fag. least sploo is interesting, you're just fucking boring.

You sound like a retard complaining that he doesn't have his choochoo train
    shut up fag
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant shut up fag

I'll kill you
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll kill you

Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant

Better than being stung through the heart by a stingray
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    He's probably screaming on the drums
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Lanny can't open registration now. As soon as he does, 99,000 accounts will be created for future use. The kid has backed himself into a corner. If he had of just opened up a line of genuine communication with these evildoers, it wouldn't have been an issue, and everyone could have lived happily ever after, with registration wide open. But that's not going to happen now. But look on the bright side. Someone can still get an account registered, but they need to go through Lanny.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist is he sulking coz we told him his iq tests were bollocks, or did he just get bant again? all you fuckers calling for registrations to be closed to get rid of sploo, scrawney and bling. but look, now its boring as fuck here. i went out for over an hour the other day, came back to see that i was the last person to post anything here.

LANNY, OPEN REGISTRATIONS FOR FUCK SAKE.

sploos iq test are bs and I don't see how closing registration will prevent bling sploo and scrawney from posting. and actually scrawny doesn't want to post here anymore. there is a new totse site that some people are posting on now because of lannys rampant faggotry.

I get banned every few weeks for posting in the wrong sub-forum despite everyone does that. But hey its lannys site so... it is what it is...

we are also missing kinkou, dark beaver man, and panthrax.

This thread should of been put in suggestions or bitch and moan to be honest.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny can't open registration now. As soon as he does, 99,000 accounts will be created for future use. The kid has backed himself into a corner. If he had of just opened up a line of genuine communication with these evildoers, it wouldn't have been an issue, and everyone could have lived happily ever after, with registration wide open. But that's not going to happen now. But look on the bright side. Someone can still get an account registered, but they need to go through Lanny.

It would be incredibly easy to baleet them. Nothing about this was a bad idea. It has straight up been a good move.
    Originally posted by NARCassist like now were just stuck with infaggotry and captain flaccid bullshit for most of the time.

you're stuck with me to big bro.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon It would be incredibly easy to baleet them. Nothing about this was a bad idea. It has straight up been a good move.

History is not your friend, in that regard.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL History is not your friend, in that regard.

Where the fuck are they now?
    bling just hangs on tinybltc because he finally got mod. sploo is in a mental hospital from abusing bundy and scrawny post else where because he doesn't like this site anymore.
Jump to Top