User Controls

Lanny

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I want to see how many people view the threads that I am posting in.

Thanks (for nothing, you can't even code you filthy little monkey)
    add a randomly generated insult button that you can press and it assembles a slur on your behalf
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mashlehash I want to see how many people view the threads that I am posting in.

Thanks (for nothing, you can't even code you filthy little monkey)

This is not a good idea

Originally posted by Memeing_Electron add a randomly generated insult button that you can press and it assembles a slur on your behalf

This is a good idea
    You're not a good idea

Pass it on to your parents.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    GOTTTFDAMMMMITTT LANNY, WHY IS ALL THE TIME SET TO UTC ????

I'M VERY GOOD AT ADDING AND MINUSING ONLY WHEN ONE OF THE NUMBERS INVOLVED IS 0.
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron add a randomly generated insult button that you can press and it assembles a slur on your behalf

A Bill the Cat button
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by benny vader GOTTTFDAMMMMITTT LANNY, WHY IS ALL THE TIME SET TO UTC ????

I'M VERY GOOD AT ADDING AND MINUSING ONLY WHEN ONE OF THE NUMBERS INVOLVED IS 0.

I think it defaults to UTC, doing the math sucks. Go to your profile page and you can change it to your local time.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny I think it defaults to UTC, doing the math sucks. Go to your profile page and you can change it to your local time.

in each thread all the post time showed up in my local time but on the front page their all in UTC.

do i need to re-set again ???
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    oh, you're right, looks like I introduced a bug on the thread list pages. Working on it now.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny oh, you're right, looks like I introduced a bug on the thread list pages. Working on it now.

thanks.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Ok, should be fixed now. Let me know if it's not
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    wholly fucking shitt.

that was quick.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I want lanny to get a hamster as the NIS mascot
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    lanny, do you think having all subbed posts with or without new posts in them together in subscription page to be a better idea than just having subbed page with new posts in them ???
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by benny vader lanny, do you think having all subbed posts with or without new posts in them together in subscription page to be a better idea than just having subbed page with new posts in them ???

What's the usecase there? When do you want to re-read a thread with no new content?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny What's the usecase there? When do you want to re-read a thread with no new content?

sometimes i just glance thru without replying cos i dont have the time or idea or w/e and would like to get back to once i came home.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by benny vader sometimes i just glance thru without replying cos i dont have the time or idea or w/e and would like to get back to once i came home.

Use your memory
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ Use your memory

its full
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just teach me code so I can improve your site.
Jump to Top