User Controls

Money money money

I'm in LA, i have 50 bucks to my name, a good resume, and the ability to do manual labor. How do i make enough money to get to portland by saturday (3 days), and should i build up money now, or try to make money in portland when i get there?
    will also be heading to sf on the way back if any of you gimps wanna hang
    panhandling, or just hitchhike
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron will also be heading to sf on the way back if any of you gimps wanna hang

You should hang out with tort
    TreyGowdy Houston
    Bang with lanny and malice
    Sell your ass
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron will also beheading to sf on the way back if any of you gimps wanna hang

Made this sentence more entertaining
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Greyhound is only like $100 and change. Panhandling is feasible, a good sign specifically saying you need money for travel seems to be pretty effective. I don't know if it's still a thing but you used to be able to work as a day laborer at job centers in a few places around LA, typically construction/landscaping type stuff. Mexican immigration isn't what it used to be and English skills are worth something, competition shouldn't be too much of an issue.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    thought this was gonna be a faggot fred

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Also yee, hit me up when you're in town on the way back through, we'll hit a bar or something if the timing works. Would feel bad letting a guy who traveled the vertical length of the US on $50 pay.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny Also yee, hit me up when you're in town on the way back through, we'll hit a bar or something if the timing works. Would feel bad letting a guy who traveled the vertical length of the US on $50 pay.

I sold a bunch of shit to afford it, have more than enough to go on the whole trip by greyhound. Also I'm not old enough to drink, I'm a 19 year old BABY BOYYY. I'll be arriving in SF tuesday night.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    lol, lanny's after your dick.

i fucking knew this was a fag fred.

Originally posted by NARCassist lol, lanny's after your dick.

i fucking knew this was a fag fred.

S U C C ubus
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron I sold a bunch of shit to afford it, have more than enough to go on the whole trip by greyhound. Also I'm not old enough to drink, I'm a 19 year old BABY BOYYY. I'll be arriving in SF tuesday night.

keep vigilant eyes on your drinks at all time from the moment the glass is taken out and drinks are poured, dont leave it out of your sights.
    Lanny gon hit him with the rapetobismol
    The ol' Pill Cosby
    The ol' Ginny Sandusky
    The ol' Jimmy Savilletzer
    Originally posted by benny vader keep vigilant eyes on your drinks at all time from the moment the glass is taken out and drinks are poured, dont leave it out of your sights.

And deprive myself of a good time? No thank you, I'm gonna chug it all
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron And deprive myself of a good time? No thank you, I'm gonna chug it all

good luck
Jump to Top