User Controls

Ayy lmao, a friend of mine broke both arms while mountain biking.

I just ordered this to be sent to his place:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1476764522
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    this is obligatory

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nmmjr/iama_man_who_had_a_sexual_relationship_with_his/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Damn it, it bothers me that that was my first thought. It's just because it's brought up in nearly every post on Reddit. It's pretty annoying, so I almost always downvote it.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 this is obligatory

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nmmjr/iama_man_who_had_a_sexual_relationship_with_his/

Subpar thread because no wankable deets
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You're like that one asshole in your friend group that everyone secretly hates.
    Originally posted by Sophie You're like that one asshole in your friend group that everyone secretly hates.

> Implying I have a friend group

But I am well liked in my group tho. My friends are the most unlikely band of friends ever because we are all very different from one another, but are pretty much tied together by asshole humour that most people cannot stand.

The group chat is just filled top to bottom with potentially career ruining shit that each of us would regret if it got out. You can check the box for any sort of negative -ism.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon But I am well liked in my group tho. My friends are the most unlikely band of friends ever because we are all very different from one another, but are pretty much tied together by asshole humour that most people cannot stand.

The group chat is just filled top to bottom with potentially career ruining shit that each of us would regret if it got out. You can check the box for any sort of negative -ism.

Ok fam.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon But I am well liked in my group tho. My friends are the most unlikely band of friends ever because we are all very different from one another, but are pretty much tied together by asshole humour that most people cannot stand.

Fake news
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Fake news

Are you ever going to get a fucking computer and reply to the determinism thread?
    Eventually, yeah, you want to buy one for me? It needs to be able to play minecraft at a good frame rate.
    I'm also not willing to get in a huge discussion on my phone but the main point I would want to diacuss is that you define free will in a completely different way that basically ignores the problem of free will. How much is there to discuss? We are talking about two different thing that you just happen to use the same word for.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Eventually, yeah, you want to buy one for me? It needs to be able to play minecraft at a good frame rate.

I can send you my old HTPC guts if you'd like. It's just lying around rn since I built a new PC and moved my old one to the TV room. You'll have to get a case (or toss it in a cardboard box) and an HDD+OS (or make a liveUSB) yourself though. PM me your address.
    No offense captain, but I really can't trust someone who lies constantly with my address.
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]

haha if you have to convince people you are well liked by your friends you probably dont have any to begin with
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind No offense captain, but I really can't trust someone who lies constantly with my address.

He would probably just send you fake parts anyway.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    How do you wipe your ass with two broken arms?
    I think this dude is going to need a real friend soon.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 haha if you have to convince people you are well liked by your friends you probably dont have any to begin with

Any time anyone makes a claim about you, denying it proves it, therefore any time anyone makes a claim about you, it must be conceded as true.

Hey DW, you seem like the kind of guy whose wife never fucks him and only fucks other men, to humiliate you 🤔
    Originally posted by AngryOnion How do you wipe your ass with two broken arms?
    I think this dude is going to need a real friend soon.

Lol this kid doesn't know how to use the three seashells.
    Originally posted by mmQ He would probably just send you fake parts anyway.

"Computer"

Jump to Top