User Controls

I think I litterall have chronic fatigue syndrome

I feel drained of energy often, with small nausea. I was think low blood sugar but i still get it when i've had sugar in coffee earlier. Maybe its cause i have t eaten ?
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Could be. Also could be a fucked sleep schedule. Caffiene, I hear, just helps temporarily. You'll be addicted and develop a tolerance,so I hear
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. You really think the reason you feel like shit is because you have "chronic fatigue syndrome" and not because you're an out of shape alcoholic that sits on the internet all the time?
    Yo fake some fibromyalgia too and you have a recipe for lots of free money from the government for LIFE
    Originally posted by greenplastic This is exactly what I'm talking about. You really think the reason you feel like shit is because you have "chronic fatigue syndrome" and not because you're an out of shape alcoholic that sits on the internet all the time?

Nah it ain't like that. I 50% think I might have it, maybe 30%.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Nah it ain't like that. I 50% think I might have it, maybe 30%.

It is like that though lol

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just saying
    All's I'm doing is hypothesizing about why I sometimes feel drained of energy, not playing a disability card.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick All's I'm doing is hypothesizing about why I sometimes feel drained of energy, not playing a disability card.

May as well play the disability card, if I could get 1k+ from the government each month just by faking some made up illnesses for sure I would
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It certainly is a real thing. I had a period of time where I was in very good shape, eating healthy, active, sober, etc., and I suddenly found myself unable to do hardly anything, getting out of bed felt almost impossible, my motivation just dropped off, and there was no good explanation for any of it. I was never diagnosed with some fatigue syndrome but I still don't know what caused it. I had blood work done and my levels were all normal. It sucked ass though, I can tell you that.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick All's I'm doing is hypothesizing about why I sometimes feel drained of energy, not playing a disability card.

The reason you are drained of energy is because you drink and eat like shit and don't exercise. It's not a disability.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic The reason you are drained of energy is because you drink and eat like shit and don't exercise. It's not a disability.

But but burt but! But! What if... what if he has chronic fatigue syndrome and that is the root of his poor diet and exercise regimen, and not the result?
    Originally posted by mmQ It certainly is a real thing. I had a period of time where I was in very good shape, eating healthy, active, sober, etc., and I suddenly found myself unable to do hardly anything, getting out of bed felt almost impossible, my motivation just dropped off, and there was no good explanation for any of it. I was never diagnosed with some fatigue syndrome but I still don't know what caused it. I had blood work done and my levels were all normal. It sucked ass though, I can tell you that.

Everyone I know who has claimed to have CFS their symptoms come and go depending on how much they want to do something. Go pick up weed and get drunk? Sure! all the energy in the world for that. Doing something to help someone else or get a job? Suddenly their CFS flairs up and they can barely move.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by reject Everyone I know who has claimed to have CFS their symptoms come and go depending on how much they want to do something. Go pick up weed and get drunk? Sure! all the energy in the world for that. Doing something to help someone else or get a job? Suddenly their CFS flairs up and they can barely move.

This is a very fair and valid point. It's a tricky subject, while being rather simple. A funny little thing, it is. Finding the energy to do the things that might be playing into your overall lack of energy, determining where is the cause and where is the effect.
    One of my old best friends claimed to have it as did my sister when she was younger, so I'm familiar with people making it up as an excuse not to do things.

Neither had anything wrong with them except from being incredibly selfish and lazy people
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    It could be anemia or hypothyroidism. But like greenplastic said, it's usually likely to be diet, lack of exercise, and drinking. Alcohol has a pretty strong effect on this sort of thing that I've heard a few regular drinkers say they never realized that was it until they stopped drinking. Even though it could be one of the two conditions I mentioned, any decent doctor (which most of them aren't) would want you to try a better diet and exercise first if your blood levels don't come back with low iron or whatever it is that indicates thyroid issues.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I actually don't drink that much anymore, like once in 10 days, or even once a month sometimes.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The scientific term is "laziness".
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I have literall too
Jump to Top