User Controls

I'm drinking alcohol

if you're on drugs right now post in this thread

and post what you're listening to

I wanna get super drunk and suicide bomb myself in a busy place, that would be a nice way to go out.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

careful, that'll get you an FBI visit

then they'll give you the vest, it won't go off and you get 'rectally fed' at guantanamo bay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    this song is awesome while drunk and depressed btw

that's a cool cover
    I've never really been a huge fan of NIN, never got the appeal - I liked KMFDM and Ministry better, but this is a pretty awesome track:

"a fly on the wall would be disgusted by it all"
    You should of embedded the song Killing an Arab with that theme in mind. or not.

are you some creepy member of Weather Underground? Clinton was friends with one of these guys. I think a bomb they made went off in their car. the guy went to prison (and the women?) and then somewhere after he gets out.. clinton is seen with him?

How does that work? It reminds me of Obama hiring Harper Reed. but Harper reed just blew up a hay stack with his friend. The formula for dynamite or whatever he made came from totse.com or &Totse. now he's CEO of a company that secures payment through Paypal and eBay. We know that (i forget the user name for the moment.. "Spez"?) was a member of totse as is lostcause who told me about spez and her and others trying to make a website for profit that they learned as moderators from totse. She is a mod for Spez. I can't say for sure Spez is for sure a former member of totse.. but she seemed pretty convincing. She didn't know who I was and I just had this nice conversation of reciprocating conversations in private message. her talking about the very party I heard that Henry Hallucination, Toiletduk (aka Victor) and various other members from totse and harry hallucination went to. were they got crazy at St Francis hotel, lostcause (her mod name as "Zoklett" at Reddit)

So you want to suicide vest yourself in public somewhere. is this a real threat. are you that fucked up and depressed? do you need help? do you want to be another unknown known from a trail off of totse?

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume if you're on drugs right now post in this thread

I wanna get super drunk and suicide bomb myself in a busy place, that would be a nice way to go out.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume this song is awesome while drunk and depressed btw

I saw this cutie (I called the bunny hop happy gal) who came into my store a few times. Saw her with Dr Mike on the same day I had this wonderful encounter by him. anyways this video thumbnail of the box-switch looks like what she was playing with. some kind of SET club experimental thing. I wish I could find that photo I saved somewhere. i got so many fucking directories and sub directories stored and scattered about.

yeah.. its a thing SET does to desensitise young people to join their church members?

what a crazy experiences I have encountered through the decades. this one may have been a fuck up for Dr Mike.. because I met him a few times through my life and people say he's not a real doctor, but Im sure he can perform spychology and I had a visit with him somewhere. I remember his eyebrows but couldn't place him. he comes in my store and mentally fucks with me for about 10 minutes while some of the other mall employees were watching and smiling. I would get tested at the store when they would set off alarms and all kinds of crazy shit. then get calls from the alarm company with guys laughing and asking if I'm having a bad day before remotely activating this thing to shut off. It was brutal but I laughed it off.

for the record.. they couldn't bankrupt. a Judge forced them to not do so.. because they borrowed Millions from investors. The store, very famous and been apart of American tradition as long as say baseball and applepie.

fucking this was the perfect time for shitloads of groups of people to rip the place off and black market that shit.

yeah. I'm that mother fucker who said the wrong thing to some self entitlement union boss.

Lalalalala Dr Mike. switch sides and tell us all about how people in higher government partied with you like rock stars and how they plan on thinning out the world and doing their evil deeds with their fucked up pizza parties and drug smuggling at the level they're using unsuspecting Army and Coast Guards to ship it? well.. I'm pretty sure some Army and Coast Guard guys are very aware of what they're doing and I'm sure they're rewarded very well

SUCK MY FUCK YOU FUCKING CORRUPT DEMON MOTHER FUCKERS!

hope the world ends soon. needs spring cleaning. Maybe I'll see some of you in the next existance and we'll live in the same period and have a memory of this internet chats in a world were it doesnt exist and form a club we call Earth Bois
    Originally posted by aldra I've never really been a huge fan of NIN, never got the appeal - I liked KMFDM and Ministry better, but this is a pretty awesome track:

NIN is my favorite band of all time.
    Thanks to Trent, I'm the person I am (also shouts out to Satoshi Kon).

I love how Trent creates a unique sonic world with each album

KMDFDM is too cheesy for me.
    I'll give Ministry a go eventually.

this is the best drank music btw v
    I'm listening to nothing now.

I was listening to psychodelic music but it was an overwealming "Wall of Noise"

sometimes you have to take a break from music to enjoy how sweet it is.

I can't masturbate right now .. my companion is in the next room. She always checks up on me.. its like she senses when I'm looking at other women on the internet and hovers over me.

I'm not married. fuck this shit. Sex is gross. I just want to rub one out on a Kleenex and move on. Fuck you Niggas
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^have you ever seen him live?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I saw this cutie (I called the bunny hop happy gal) who came into my store a few times. Saw her with Dr Mike on the same day I had this wonderful encounter by him. anyways this video thumbnail of the box-switch looks like what she was playing with. some kind of SET club experimental thing. I wish I could find that photo I saved somewhere. i got so many fucking directories and sub directories stored and scattered about.

yeah.. its a thing SET does to desensitise young people to join their church members?

what a crazy experiences I have encountered through the decades. this one may have been a fuck up for Dr Mike.. because I met him a few times through my life and people say he's not a real doctor, but Im sure he can perform spychology and I had a visit with him somewhere. I remember his eyebrows but couldn't place him. he comes in my store and mentally fucks with me for about 10 minutes while some of the other mall employees were watching and smiling. I would get tested at the store when they would set off alarms and all kinds of crazy shit. then get calls from the alarm company with guys laughing and asking if I'm having a bad day before remotely activating this thing to shut off. It was brutal but I laughed it off.

for the record.. they couldn't bankrupt. a Judge forced them to not do so.. because they borrowed Millions from investors. The store, very famous and been apart of American tradition as long as say baseball and applepie.

fucking this was the perfect time for shitloads of groups of people to rip the place off and black market that shit.

yeah. I'm that mother fucker who said the wrong thing to some self entitlement union boss.

Lalalalala Dr Mike. switch sides and tell us all about how people in higher government partied with you like rock stars and how they plan on thinning out the world and doing their evil deeds with their fucked up pizza parties and drug smuggling at the level they're using unsuspecting Army and Coast Guards to ship it? well.. I'm pretty sure some Army and Coast Guard guys are very aware of what they're doing and I'm sure they're rewarded very well

SUCK MY FUCK YOU FUCKING CORRUPT DEMON MOTHER FUCKERS!

hope the world ends soon. needs spring cleaning. Maybe I'll see some of you in the next existance and we'll live in the same period and have a memory of this internet chats in a world were it doesnt exist and form a club we call Earth Bois

What's it like working in a mall?
    I love shopping malls, they're so majestic and bring me back to my favorite era (90s - early 00s)

mute the mall video and play this in the bg

and yes I am a dangerous person and capable of killing but as long as the singularity and full-immersion virtual reality happen no one will die
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^have you ever seen him live?

I saw NIN during the NIN/JA tour, they were playing in my hometown, the only other concert I have been to was VNV Nation in 2012
    btw I make music and wish to perform live

if I did would TOTSE show up?
    It would only be appropriate, you people practically raised me I grew up on BBSes.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume KMDFDM is too cheesy for me.
    I'll give Ministry a go eventually.

I used to like KFMDM's aesthetic I guess, but I kind of grew out of it... That and it seems kind of sad that the two main band members got married and share recipes on facebook now; their image has been the same for the last 20 years or whatever and they're just milking it.

Ministry - give this a listen:

another warning ignored/another sign of the times,
    they say the sky is gonna fall so why not drink til you're blind

and like a second last call it means nothing it at all -
    you either kiss a lot of ass or tear the clock off the wall

Al Jourgensen, there's someone who really believed what he was shouting
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm listening to nothing now.

I was listening to psychodelic music but it was an overwealming "Wall of Noise"

sometimes you have to take a break from music to enjoy how sweet it is.

I can't masturbate right now .. my companion is in the next room. She always checks up on me.. its like she senses when I'm looking at other women on the internet and hovers over me.

I'm not married. fuck this shit. Sex is gross. I just want to rub one out on a Kleenex and move on. Fuck you Niggas

I know what you mean I used to listen to music 24/7 but grew sick of it, now I just go on about my days without music in the bg but when I do listen to it it has more of an effect on me.
    Sex is gross, as are human bodies I just want companionship, like a family or something or a strong close friend.
    Maybe someday I'll live in a tent camp with others, we'll throw outdoor parties with a fire and drugs, music and videos on a projectr that's my dream.
    I can see myself with an acoustic guitar jammign out with people sitting around the fire.
    I ended up killing everyone in the store. My entire staff and whoever was standing around. I then panicked and figured I'll cut my big toe off, and blew myself up off the coast .. 50 miles out or more. I made sure my toe was scorched and floated to shore. I met a homeless guy who just happen to be dying from cancer or aids or aids cancer on that night, and he looked like me. He called me over and said "hey man.. you look scared and lost. and I noticed you look a lot like I was when I was healthy.. I'm dying tonight or tomorrow night.. take my social security card and drivers license." so I have been living out here in California as someone else. and I'm scared.

-sarcasmo of Sardonia

Malls Suck! dont work there unless you have to

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume What's it like working in a mall?
    I love shopping malls, they're so majestic and bring me back to my favorite era (90s - early 00s)

mute the mall video and play this in the bg

and yes I am a dangerous person and capable of killing but as long as the singularity and full-immersion virtual reality happen no one will die
    HTS highlight reel
    The OP to some animu I'm watching on the other screen, and alcool.
    This is messed up :(

I think he and others lived out of a tour bus or something?

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/08/10/oakland-musician-killed-after-getting-robbed-dragged-from-vehicle/

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I can see myself with an acoustic guitar jammign out with people sitting around the fire.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I DRINK UR MUMS PUSSY ASS ERRR NIGHT FLY BOI!!!

/THREAD
Jump to Top