User Controls

PAWS

fag Houston
    So I quit opiates today, it wasn't so bad considered I did about 8 mg of klonopin. I don't really have trouble with benzo's so I think I'm good. I got some beer and started drinking and I'm about to snort another klonopin. I really love opiates and the only reason I would quit would be because they aren't doing shit for me and I need a tolerance break. I almost bought some heroin today but got drunk and snorted klonopin instead. I feel fine but before the kpins and alchohol i was SOOOO fucking bored. Will I ever go straight, I got accepted to engineering school and it starts next week, will I be clean by then, I should have bought that heroin.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Depends on whether you have the goal of anything other than getting high.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by fag So I quit opiates today, it wasn't so bad considered I did about 8 mg of klonopin. I don't really have trouble with benzo's so I think I'm good. I got some beer and started drinking and I'm about to snort another klonopin. I really love opiates and the only reason I would quit would be because they aren't doing shit for me and I need a tolerance break. I almost bought some heroin today but got drunk and snorted klonopin instead. I feel fine but before the kpins and alchohol i was SOOOO fucking bored. Will I ever go straight, I got accepted to engineering school and it starts next week, will I be clean by then, I should have bought that heroin.

Snort klonopin? Man, my vents can't handle that. I choke...

I just leave them in my mouth to dissolve, swish around a few times underneath the tongue and then swallow.
Jump to Top