User Controls

just made a 3 legged friend in the garden

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    this pure white cat, was very friendly, purring and couldn't get enough strokes and attention. he had a front leg missing the poor little fella. i thought he was walking funny at first. then i noticed, lol.

lanny, your 5 embedded items limit is gay

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-08-12T19:30:08.584118+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

It's only cute because you don't see a big nub and scabby callus thing where his leg should be. it seems to have been born that way. or a very good vet-doctor removed it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^I was thinking it was probably born that way. To bad cats can't walk on two feet.
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    he's a cutie :)
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    You found a winner. Try to find it's owners. They probably miss it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DocFoster You found a winner. Try to find it's owners. They probably miss it

It's too bad the cat doesn't have any distinguishing features to help its owners identify it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mmQ It's too bad the cat doesn't have any distinguishing features to help its owners identify it.

Goddamnit. Also I read the thread title and my brain couldn't wrap its head around the concept of 3 legs so I clicked. What a cutie.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 It's only cute because you don't see a big nub and scabby callus thing where his leg should be. it seems to have been born that way. or a very good vet-doctor removed it.

there was a stub, i felt it under his fur.

Originally posted by DocFoster You found a winner. Try to find it's owners. They probably miss it

its obviously one of the neighbors. he was sleeping in our garden when i went out there.

also seemed like he'd lost the end of his tail too, poor thing. he seemed fairly happy tho.

Originally posted by NARCassist there was a stub, i felt it under his fur.

did it get annoyed when you found it or did you massage it and it can't all purr face on you?
    he didn't seem bothered at all. i got the impression it wasn't a recent wound and he'd gotten used to it.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do yiu really think a 3 legged cat knows he's supposed to have 4?
    Originally posted by mmQ Do yiu really think a 3 legged cat knows he's supposed to have 4?

i was wondering the same thing. but its pretty much impossible to know for sure. i was surprised at how well he managed to jump and climb up the fairly high wall that separates our garden from next door. he certainly seems to have adapted pretty well.

that is a good cat
    Can you teach it to juggle balls with only 3 legs
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Can you teach it to juggle balls with only 3 legs

that's expecting a bit much, don't you think? i have got him break dancing tho, electric boogaloo an all that. he was spinning on his head earlier.

Originally posted by NARCassist that's expecting a bit much, don't you think? i have got him break dancing tho, electric boogaloo an all that. he was spinning on his head earlier.

Sweet.. time to put other street performers out of business. Get the cat, I'll bring the cardboard and boom box.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Sweet.. time to put other street performers out of business. Get the cat, I'll bring the cardboard and boom box.

have you got that tune that goes...

'hey you, the rocksteady crew'
    'show em what you got'
    'make a break'
    'make a move'

he fucking loves that one, does the caterpillar to it and everything.

Jump to Top