User Controls

24fps master race vs 60fps discussion

So I just watched the Blade Runner 2049 trailer in 60fps and movies in that framerate still look like garbage.
    It's not just that they have a "soap opera" effect, they feel either like you can tell it was recorded in a set or like it was made for tv.
    I saw the super hero movie icons flipping through the yt channel and all I could think is that none of them look even remotely cinematic, and not just because of the framerate but I get the feeling that netflix has affected the cinema landscape, all these movies look like they're part of a tv serial run.

I will forever be 24fps, even if I have to convert the movies to 1080p24fps.
    I'll add that the higher the resolution the less cinematic it feels .. look I want my movies to look FILMIC not like they're happening right int he same room as me.
    I don't think that even with added enhancements or better camera work they could make 60fps look "right", hopefully this is just a fad and reserved for other media besides cinema.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    your an underman. stop talking about masterrace and overman like your one.
    fuck off, shitbag
    Eurasian race = the absolute master race this is an objective fact you cannot dispute this now go away and step aside
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Eurasian race = the absolute master race this is an objective fact you cannot dispute this now go away and step aside

You're a Hoppa? shame shame!

Eurasian were beautiful people in the ancient times but they were viewed as "The beautiful people" and were only given the illusion they were a master race (mix race) the thing is there is no Master race. all humans are pieces of shit trying to get over on other people. the older people get the more then screw people over before their time on earth runs out.

Some people help out and join churches and aide people but they know they have to survive as well.

and some people only join churches to find work or a way to expand their work ours by sneaking it into a conversation. Others might Join churches just to screw people over.
Jump to Top