User Controls

why bread tastes better toasted?

Once I was really high and thinking about how toasting bread makes it better even though all you're doing is changing the texture a little bit, not changing what the bread is made out of. I thought maybe it's because when we used to be birds or other animals crunchy usually means something has bones and therefore fat and protein.

Thoughts?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's psychosomatic.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    That's like asking, why do I feel better after I wipe my ass?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's psychosomatic.

?

Originally posted by mashlehash That's like asking, why do I feel better after I wipe my ass?

?
    Originally posted by greenplastic ?

?

Question Mark
    Things feel good because they feel good.

It's like asking,

Why do I enjoy pizza better when it's cold/warm?
    Why does warm pizza taste better than cold pizza, etc
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I only like toast if i but butter and or jam on it. other wise I like bread with hot sauce on it. I don't own a toaster and if I do make toast I have to do it in the oven and thats a pain in the ass
    i personally like getting buns and cramming them with cheese and turkey and then ovening them.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I only like toast if i but butter and or jam on it. other wise I like bread with hot sauce on it. I don't own a toaster and if I do make toast I have to do it in the oven and thats a pain in the ass

You wouldn't own a toaster
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash You wouldn't own a toaster

I have owned a toaster oven and a toaster and sometimes I toast my sammiches with a clothing iron.

And you don't even own a toaster, your mom and dad own it. you ree ree, you need to step up your game mashlemash

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I have owned a toaster oven and a toaster and sometimes I toast my sammiches with a clothing iron.

And you don't even own a toaster, your mom and dad own it. you ree ree, you need to step up your game mashlemash

Nigga shut the fuck up you use your clothing iron to make grilled cheese.

I want that man in my life.
    Because you're caramelising the sugars nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mashlehash Nigga shut the fuck up you use your clothing iron to make grilled cheese.

I want that man in my life.

thats the only thing I've ever used it for, I don't iron or fold my clothes I just wash them and toss them in a huge pile in my closet.( the are never wrinkly like your sac is, chicken) And I won the Iron at a laundry mat opening because I'm a winner.

Step up yo game nigga
    Nigga I know you don't iron shit.

Why did you buy a clothing iron in the first place?

What thought process went on in your mind
    If you have to win an iron at a laundry mat opening you're probably not a winner
    ^actually means I'm a winner because I'm the one that won something and other people didn't. Are you a functional retard? Theres nothing wrong with winning stuff without even doing anything, that makes you a winner.
    Yeah, keep explaining to everyone how you're a winner you fucking cuck
    I don't need to keep explaining and I don't see how entering a raffle and winning an iron makes me a cuckold, you ree ree. At least I know how to make a cheese sandwhich with an iron. Your mother makes you hot pockets in the microwave and yells at you to come get them, you manchild.

If anything making a sammich with an iron makes you resourceful and more diverse in cooking skills, you macaroni eating rag doll.
    Most people are big enough winners that they own toasters.
Jump to Top