User Controls

My cat died

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I went to the hospital to visit my dying cat, the doctor said he didn't have more than a few days, so I went and saw his little body in bed hooked up to an IV and I burst out in tears and held his little paw and kissed him on the head and he said in a very weak voice... "by daddy" and he flat lined and it went "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeP" and I yelled for the doctor and nurses and they came and they said their readings said he has no pulse but is still exhibiting electrical brain impulses longer than what would be normal for a human/cat.

And out of nowhere my cat with his eyes closed started talking, but in a different voice, he sounded like robert smith from the cure as opposed to the high pitch cartoon like voice he always had and said "daddy?", and the doctor was like "oh my god, i think he is dead but he is channeling his spirit temporarily from the beyond. You must talk to him and not let him quit speaking anymore than five seconds (the doctor continues to talk for about 20 seconds about NASA and how its important to use him like the astronauts were used to find out intimate details of another world from beyond)

so I'm like archie! wake up ! and he's like "i can't daddy, I can't come back I must go the center" and I was like whats the center? and he was like "I dont know but its where go after we die and I'm walking to what they call the center..." and I'm like "why do you have to go" and he's "i dont but I can't come back to my body, its like when someone extends there hand or says hello, you respond back its just what you do"

And I was like "tell me what the center is like" and he was like "its everyone that has died in a line standing before a rib cage sculpture of a face, I thought it was satan, but I realized it is GOD, but a god that wants to take your voice and your humanity away"

And I started to cry even more and hugged his little body, and then he opened his eyes and in his little high pitch voice said "sorry for party trollin' daddy brah hehehehehehhe" and took the IV out of his arm and ran away!

ASSHOLE!
    now you can die too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    kill yourself Bill Krozby
    ^nah im good, i don't want to go to the center just yet.
Jump to Top