User Controls

A new, free and painless suicide technique

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Maybe this has been thought of, but I never see it mentioned, so I'll mention it. I think it's feasible.

So I was thinking, even though drowning is relatively quick, it's still painful at least up to the point where you finally gasp and take a breath of water.

My idea, and this stems off of the concept of why people who fall into ice cold bodies of water often suddenly die, is to simply fill a body of water, could be your sink or tub, and expel out your breath. Now, begin to draw in a breath fairly rapidly, simultaneously dunking your own face underwater.

I could be wrong here of course, maybe it's psychologically difficult to do, like stabbing yourself or pinching yourself hard in the face, but if this can be done right, would you not simply immediately intake water and pass out/die, without any of that pesky drowning struggle to fight for a breath?

This seems too good to be true.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I'll take 12
    just hold your breath until u die
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    just smoke a bunch of crack and heroin and stab yourself like smelliot smith did, while your gf is outside the locked bathroom door screaming
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Is there a flaw here? Seems ridiculously easy.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Your automated gag reflex won't allow you take more than a couple of spoonfuls into your lungs. Maybe if you were wreaked on opiates.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    overdose sounds like a lot less hassle tbh.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Hold your breath and visualize what you want to be in the next life.

Just don't think of niggers
Jump to Top