User Controls

Have you bean to Amsterdam?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's a dope place. But, if you want the real Dutch city experience you should go to Rotterdam, far less touristy. Enough whores and drugs in Rotterdam as well.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Nee
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Nee

Dan niet joh klote viool!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Unfortunately not. Is it loud in the streets when everyone is walking around?
    Originally posted by mmQ Unfortunately not. Is it loud in the streets when everyone is walking around?

Louder than in the country side but not particularly no.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie Louder than in the country side but not particularly no.

See, I was thinking particularly loud. Hmm.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i went for the weekend back in 1992, it was defo a cool place. me and my pal gary got out of central station and the first cafe we saw was the grasshopper. so we shot straight in there. the hash was down these stairs and as we walked down them the place was packed. the whole room seemed to stop and look round at us coming down with looks that seemed to say 'who the fuck are you'. we didn't even get to the bottom, just turned round and walked straight back up and out, lol. can't remember which other cafe's we went to except the bulldog which was pretty quiet, only a few people in there. we hadn't arranged a hotel and it got pretty late. we spent about 2 hours trying to find a room, then got one in this shitty place further down damrak that had the steepest stairs i've ever climbed. i remember turning on the tap in the room and the water came out brown. it was fucking disgusting but i was so thirsty and couldn't be assed to go out for a drink, and the owner didn't understand a word of english, so i drank some. surprised i didn't get ill, it literally looked like they'd pumped it straight out of the canal. is the water like that all over the netherlands or what?

I turned one year old in 1992.
    Rotterdam has some beautiful architecture.
    Originally posted by Sophie Dan niet joh klote viool!

Fuk you. You're Danish because you couldn't think of the word Violin in Dutch.. thanks for giving that away!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I turned one year old in 1992.

What sign are you. are you a indigo child?
    Originally posted by NARCassist i went for the weekend back in 1992, it was defo a cool place. me and my pal gary got out of central station and the first cafe we saw was the grasshopper. so we shot straight in there. the hash was down these stairs and as we walked down them the place was packed. the whole room seemed to stop and look round at us coming down with looks that seemed to say 'who the fuck are you'. we didn't even get to the bottom, just turned round and walked straight back up and out, lol. can't remember which other cafe's we went to except the bulldog which was pretty quiet, only a few people in there. we hadn't arranged a hotel and it got pretty late. we spent about 2 hours trying to find a room, then got one in this shitty place further down damrak that had the steepest stairs i've ever climbed. i remember turning on the tap in the room and the water came out brown. it was fucking disgusting but i was so thirsty and couldn't be assed to go out for a drink, and the owner didn't understand a word of english, so i drank some. surprised i didn't get ill, it literally looked like they'd pumped it straight out of the canal. is the water like that all over the netherlands or what?

Lmfao, no, not all water is brown in The Netherlands. Also, most Dutch people speak pretty decent English. Probably some Polack renting out shit rooms for a couple bucks where you went.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Fuk you. You're Danish because you couldn't think of the word Violin in Dutch.. thanks for giving that away!

Cursing is strange in Dutch but yeah, 100% Danish confirmed.
    Originally posted by Sophie Cursing is strange in Dutch but yeah, 100% Danish confirmed.

Do you pronounce your first name as Yann?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Do you pronounce your first name as Yann?

Are you some kind of racist.
    Panthrax Tuskegee Airman
    No Lol, weed is legal in the USA now
    ^RETARD!
    Originally posted by Sophie Are you some kind of racist.

It's a regional accent and/or pronunciation
    Yes, great city. I bought a toy of a policeman on a motorcycle as a souvenir, it was pretty dope.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've been to cannabis 420 world cup championships since I was 4. Raised most of the wining strains myself. That's it though I usually don't go there other than the Cup.
Jump to Top