User Controls

Weeeeel gonts, looks I'm back again.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was banned for 2 days for post a fred in sg about martin skreli. But anyways I'm digressing. I didn't talk to my girl for 5 days after we had that argument and I was really pissed off and deleted her number but came to my senses and realized I was being an asshole and I know that she's a woman and should of treated her accordingly with expecting to much. I had to go on okcupid to search for her profile but I couldn't find it and sifted through all these bimbos profiles. I eventually just messaged her on fail book and she promptly responded back and asked if we could hang again but asked why I was hitting her up on fail book instead of texting her.

I was all emo and depressed a few days and started drinking less, but when I would I would pop open a brew and put dashboard confessional and get teary naked before a mirror staring at myself demanding of god by way of my own reflection, there for of myself, "if you loved me why did you fucking make me like this?" Then my cat grabbed my bare ass with his claws and gave me a love bite and I turned around yelled "RETARD!"

But I'm still digressing, I found out that blink182 ex-guitarist tom delonge is a potential CIA operative that or busted in a pedophile ring and is now a snitch bitch that is covering his own ass, I think its the latter, but whats really weird is all of his visits to the whyte house and his obsession ufo-ology, what does it it all mean?

But I'm still digressing.

Some say he's actually going to be the guy to put the government on blast about the validity of ufo;s
    Personally I hope he does because I believe in aliens and I believe that that would be a total game changer in how people treat eachother. Murica has the most UFO sighting and reports of abductions, because murica is the most christian country and I think that UFO's and aliens are more of a phenomena related towards religion.

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You were gone?
    ^yes, I was... thats why I said i was...
    Did your girlfriend forgive you for buttraping her?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Why don't you just post in the right forum for your thread you want to post? Then he won't ban you. But, it's true he does let others get away with it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Did your girlfriend forgive you for buttraping her?

yeah but she's still pretty upset about the choking
    Like, even this thread is supposed to be in Humanities or the bitching forum. Why always Spurious?
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Did your girlfriend forgive you for buttraping her?

it was never brought up, I told her when she could only come back to my place if I could give her a cream shot up the booty.
    About mysterious disappearances, r/Missing411 is a whole subreddit about people disappearing, usually out in forests and shit, under mysterious and unexplainable circumstances, based on a book by the same name. Sometimes they reappear in impossible locations or never show up again. Like that guy who was in some parking lot or some shit taking a photo of his family, and he went behind a rock for a second and was never seen again despite not being able to leave from behind that rock without being seen.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Like, even this thread is supposed to be in Humanities or the bitching forum. Why always Spurious?

I'm not bitching though
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Murica has the most UFO sighting and reports of abductions, because murica is the most christian country and I think that UFO's and aliens are more of a phenomena related towards religion.

it's probably because a lot of the 'UFO' sightings and abductions are the betabet soup agencies doing their cheeky experiments on people; I find it hard to believe the agencies that ran MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE and spent millions on remote viewing just stopped.

also, there's a certain 'culture' around UFO sightings in the US, in other countries they tend to be given a more superstitious or supernatural explanation
    Originally posted by aldra yeah but she's still pretty upset about the choking

I've never choked her
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery About mysterious disappearances, r/Missing411 is a whole subreddit about people disappearing, usually out in forests and shit, under mysterious and unexplainable circumstances, based on a book by the same name. Sometimes they reappear in impossible locations or never show up again. Like that guy who was in some parking lot or some shit taking a photo of his family, and he went behind a rock for a second and was never seen again despite not being able to leave from behind that rock without being seen.

That is very wild I heard a podcast where a prisoner was abducted from the prison, the guards and everyone put to sleep and got him out.
    Those are places where the "fabric" of our dimension has "worn away", and these spacial anomalies can move around. Some are at rest. If you happen to walk into one... well, goodbye. And you could end up anywhere or any time. Like the Antarctic in 4,000 BCE, or not even in this dimension anymore.
    Originally posted by aldra it's probably because a lot of the 'UFO' sightings and abductions are the betabet soup agencies doing their cheeky experiments on people; I find it hard to believe the agencies that ran MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE and spent millions on remote viewing just stopped.

also, there's a certain 'culture' around UFO sightings in the US, in other countries they tend to be given a more superstitious or supernatural explanation

you might be right, from the podcast and books I've read, I've completely changed my opinion on aliens and UFOs I think there may be a combination of what your talking about "mind control" and there also might be real aliens.

But the cattle mutilation stuff is down right bizarre and the mk ultra stuff doesn't explain that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Those are places where the "fabric" of our dimension has "worn away", and these spacial anomalies can move around. Some are at rest. If you happen to walk into one… well, goodbye. And you could end up anywhere or any time. Like the Antarctic in 4,000 BCE, or not even in this dimension anymore.

pls tell me where to find one of these glory holes
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Those are places where the "fabric" of our dimension has "worn away", and these spacial anomalies can move around. Some are at rest. If you happen to walk into one… well, goodbye. And you could end up anywhere or any time. Like the Antarctic in 4,000 BCE, or not even in this dimension anymore.

where can i find one of these places? do you think it think it would be a good way to get rid of a body if you murked someone?

the pug is out there...
    The aliens are real. There's good ones and bad ones, all busily working away around the clock behind the scenes. There is a non-interference law the good ones have to abide to. They have millions of years worth of modern technological advancements. The government has captured and examined and reverse engineered a lot of their technology, and they use it on humans to test it out.
    Heard a lot of stories about places like that. You see that sort of shit in r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix and some of the paranormal subs. Usually people experiencing it don't know what the fuck is going on but can see into another space or time. A "thinning" as some have started to call them, of the space between dimensions or some shit. Seems kinda similar to timeslips where people temporarily end up centuries in the past.
Jump to Top