User Controls

I was just thinking about your gimmix

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Like I could make a LIST (,a thing Jill doesn't know the definition of).

But I am making a list

I wish I was handicapped

Anyway

Didn't read
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I wish you were handicapped as well.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I wish u was Rihanna
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by mmQ I wish I was handicapped

am waiting now to see what reply we get to that from jill the bowl of peas

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist am waiting now to see what reply we get to that from jill the bowl of peas

Oh god. I've seen you chumming up to Jill lately.
    read between the lines pal

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist read between the lines pal

Haha. M8. There aren't any lines. You like Jill's photography. You are in the circle of faggotry now, unless you have the means to escape.
    Originally posted by mmQ Haha. M8. There aren't any lines. You like Jill's photography. You are in the circle of faggotry now, unless you have the means to escape.

i laugh at his posts coz i know he posts that shit thinking i'm bothered or something.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist i laugh at his posts coz i know he posts that shit thinking i'm bothered or something.

M8. YOU love him now. Talk with him about photo shooping. It's clear you both love it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Memememenene. FUCK. You've been around long enough m8lyn. Post a goddamn pic. Haha
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Look how I said 'haha' at the end . I. m that awkward. Hahahah
    Originally posted by mmQ M8. YOU love him now. Talk with him about photo shooping. It's clear you both love it.

i do like the novelty that i am prolly the first and only poster that has gotten him to post something normal and partake in a proper discussion. i didn't actually think it was possible, but i proved myself wrong. ha

Jump to Top