User Controls

Protip: Save on clothes by buying high quality replicas from China.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Thought of this after utilizing r/chinaglass and being perfectly satisfied. There are enormous myths and misconceptions about China. If you know where to find reputable businesses, online communities that focus on finding and vouching for them, posting reviews, you can be assured and find amazing deals.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FashionReps
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DesignerReps

What's particularly cool is that if you use the Mainland China version of this website, the most popular for replicas, you can search by image by clicking on the camera icon on the right side of the search bar: https://www.taobao.com/

You just find the main picture they use for an item on the brand website, download it, then upload it there.

Check the subreddits for the rest of the process.

I'll post anything particularly good I find. The prices are astonishing. Fall is coming up and eventually it's going to get cold, I could definitely use a good jacket or two. Possibly shirts as well.
    Chinese products made in sweatshops don't have quality stitching because it takes too long and cost to much. they want to make more midlevel wear a lot cheaper for higher profit in a higher gross count.

Most of these ladies who work in "Sweat Shops" won't buy the stuff they make. they always look for quality stitching. they go home and make their own clothing and take their time doing so.

Italian companies like Gucci brand, have a machine that makes a very high quality stitching that no human hands can make in the amount of time. they spend a lot of money stitching their products. Chinese knockoffs don't have the fine quality material lining it nor the stitch quality.

I mean you could go into a nightclub and wear knockoffs, including a Rolex knockoff.. but I bet you anything (at least in NYC or Paris or Italy) that someone will walk up to you, and tell you to your face, "I'm sorry to tell you that, this is a Knockoff product" would happen, probably in the first night you wear it. and that would be very embarrassing that you're trying to look as if you are wearing thousands of dollars in a specific wear and someone tells you, that you're fake as the clothing you're wearing.

there are a lot of people out there who will do so.

It would be nice to get away with if there was an innocence to it, but why try to look like you pull in a high 6 figures or more when you're in the middle class.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    or just buy stuff you like that doesn't carry premium or designer labels
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol, like from a Sears catalogue.

Not to fancy, but decent enough for a lunch meeting.
    Shut up 2001. Enough of your mentally ill ramblings.

Are you saying that this applies to every single article of clothing made in China? It's unbearable how the majority of people have such an astoundingly low aptitude for logic and reasoning.

Sears catalog?! Is that a fucking joke?

Originally posted by aldra or just buy stuff you like that doesn't carry premium or designer labels

I completely understand what you mean. I actually wrote a long outline for an extensive amateur economic and social analysis of the dynamics of markups for designer/premium brands. It was mostly in the style, imagining, I was explaining it to a person who asked about something I was wearing, and towards the end stating that I actually take off any logos and readily admit that it's a replica to anyone that asks.

The thing is, they have so much money available, there are dynamics involved, that make it so that they spend an enormous amount of design and genuinely do tends to have far better styles.

Think about it, don't many of the items from luxury brands genuinely look far better than something you could buy from a store lower or middle class people tend to shop at?

It's not about the brand, it's purely about the aesthetics! The prices are amazingly low, the total cost. You're genuinely getting the best of both worlds.

Whether you like it or not, and I abhor and resent it, although I fully understand why this is and that utilizing some forms of this behavior in a rational manner is necessary and beneficial, your superficial physical appearance and demeanor do have a powerful impact, and at the very least there are situations where it will be a very intelligent choice, where it would be foolish to dress mediocrely.

You work in IT (Don't mean that as an insult.) and have a girlfriend, of course clothes aren't going to make much of an impact in your life.

In case you have the wrong idea, I'm probably one of the least concerned people about clothing you could ever meet, I only buy things out of necessity, when my clothes are literally falling apart or need replacement for another reason, when I genuinely need something, like a jacket for the weather.

It's just something I want to give a try, and I am returning to college after an extended period of extreme isolation.
    恶意好主意!
    Originally posted by Malice Think about it, don't many of the items from luxury brands genuinely look far better than something you could buy from a store lower or middle class people tend to shop at?

honestly, the only area I feel you could make this argument is for high-end formal or business wear - and you're right, it's not something I typically wear unless I get forced to go to a wedding or something.
    I also like feeling superior to everyone, while at the same time wanting nothing to do with them and having no concern about their perceptions, judgments/presumptions, and opinions/beliefs.

Which is an odd combination, I suppose.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    if you're wearing designer brands then you're dressing for others, not yourself. you are literally dressing up to manipulate others perception of you. if you feel the need to do this then you need to recheck your thinking and self-confidence.

also bear in mind that no matter how much top brand shit you wear, all the others that wear that shit, won't really give a fuck what you wear coz they also too obsessed with their own image and how others perceive them.

cerakote African Astronaut
    malice, i dont know if this occured to you, but the whole point of buying designer/luxury/high fashion wear is because its a display of wealth, not simply an article of clothing. a $600 pair of versace car shoes or a $150 supreme hoodie or whatever else are purchased because you want to stunt on people and show them your wallet is fat (if youre filthy rich i guess you can say its more about the build quality). wearing fake shit is scumlord tier and youre better off just shopping for apparel like every other human being.

if you value the utility of clothing and not the normie hype, then do what i and many others (usually poor, i just value the economy factor) do and shop for clothes frugally. goodwill, salvation army, clearance racks, coupons, deals, and seasonal sales. bought my first ever suit at goodwill; pronto uomo suit that retailed for well into the $300-$400 range, for $26. bought my work jeans that lasted me nearly 5 months at my current job and way longer than that before the job for like $6. new shoes? magellan hiking boots that are basically rugged hightops (i got the pair that looked the least like dad-wear) for $30, and they are holding up like a tank. all of the collared shirts in my closet came from goodwill (except casual/formal wear but needed it on a case-by-case basis and no brokeboy options were available). a good portion of my tshirts are from my dad, who no longer was able to wear them because he also enjoys eating and doing fucking nothing, which get worn regularly. dont keep a huge wardrobe either as there isnt really a point. ive got a black and a mendhi pattern tie, khaki and black slacks, a suit jacket, and a white dress shirt, which covers pretty much all business casual and formal needs. maybe 10 or so tshirts, 3 pairs of blue and 1 pair of black jeans, and then sleeveless shirts/basketball shorts for everything else.

you seem like the person to value functionality and utility above all else, so im sure you understand this. i tend to be pretty minimalist and organized, so i was nothing short of overjoyed when i started both losing weight and getting taller/bigger framed so all my old shit didnt fit anymore and i could get rid of it. i dont struggle for clothing variety, and even if i did i damn sure wouldnt buy fake designer shit to fill the need. just sell blowjobs until you can buy the real thing if you want to look like a real nigga
    i can think of so many things i'd rather spend 600 bucks on than a pair of faggot shoes.

well, they're that much for a reason. suede and velvet for maximum comfy, they look dope as fuck, and you get to pretend youre business magnate or something and talk shit on the peasants
    Originally posted by cerakote well, they're that much for a reason. suede and velvet for maximum comfy, they look dope as fuck, and you get to pretend youre business magnate or something and talk shit on the peasants

oh, i know this one.

things a faggot would say?

Originally posted by NARCassist oh, i know this one.

things a faggot would say?

ok ok yes i will agree with you its a huge waste of money BUT provided you had literally no other use or application for the money you might as well. shit i know i wouldnt blow 600 fucking dollars on a pair of shoes unless they gave me superpowers
    i wouldn't spend that on shoes if i was a billionaire just on fucking pricipal, and for the whole not being a faggot thing.

ftw

your perspective would more than likely be different if you were in fact a billionaire, seeing as a billion dollars is way more than id be able to spend, much less something like a couple million. youd have to have a small palace for a house, a bugatti collection, solid gold toilets, your very own fighter jet, etc etc etc how the fuck do you even spend a billion dollars (without using it for investment or other business)
    Originally posted by cerakote how the fuck do you even spend a billion dollars (without using it for investment or other business)

often paying off the parents of children you've touched up
    Originally posted by cerakote your perspective would more than likely be different if you were in fact a billionaire, seeing as a billion dollars is way more than id be able to spend, much less something like a couple million. youd have to have a small palace for a house, a bugatti collection, solid gold toilets, your very own fighter jet, etc etc etc how the fuck do you even spend a billion dollars (without using it for investment or other business)

tbh, i wouldn't waste my time earning anymore after about 200 mil. but lets say i inherited it or summing. i still wouldn't buy the shoes coz i would feel like a mug giving versace $580 for nothing more than looking like the sort of retard who pays $580 more for a pair of shoes than they are fucking worth.

Of course that occured to me, cerakote! It's so fucking basic. Signaling, social dynamics, sexual competitions, hierarchy etc.
Jump to Top