User Controls

Maybe 4 or 5 of you are not alts

Maybe...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Without the shitlordetry this place is much smoother. Slower, but smoother. NiS is currently in lowrider mode.
    HTS highlight reel
    I STM'd myself because reasons.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Fuck-o the Liar Maybe…

you're obviously an alt however
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    is this a list ?

Originally posted by Lanny you're obviously an alt however

you're an alt

SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by NARCassist you're an alt

you're obviously an alt however
    Originally posted by Lanny you're obviously an alt however

Not so, this is my one and only account.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Originally posted by Fuck-o the Liar Maybe…

Whose alt are you?
    Originally posted by DocFoster Whose alt are you?

Scroll up SMH
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Soo, are you going to tell me whose alt? Or not
    Originally posted by DocFoster Soo, are you going to tell me whose alt? Or not

Like I already said, this is my only account.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Fuck-o the Liar Like I already said, this is my only account.

Are you lying?
    Originally posted by mmQ Are you lying?

No

No.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Ok. So let's make a list of who is either hated enough or delusional enough to not just create an alt but actively use it as well. Honestly I don't see the point, if you wanna shit post, talk shit to someone or whatever just do it via your original persona. With a community so small I find it hard to believe there is anything to be gained by creating and using an alt, what could possibly be achieved by doing this at this point. Oh yah genius, now is a great time to create an alt... new poster here, hi guys.....oh by the way I'm kind of edgy *turret spasm followed by flood of threads* i hate niggers, like raping bitches, you're an AIDs fag, assplay confusion, sometimes I have homo erotic thoughts so I beat women, reference to latest mass shooting, Isis is next stop TLD;R

O wow he's edgy guys . I bet he gets banned.
    Meh I have been up for two days, it's just me mq and mailce that are real, everyone else is SleeperSophie out to post pi of people that nobody cares about or is even here to see because they're all just his own Alts
    Originally posted by SBTlauien you're obviously an alt however

ahh, you got me. the reason i have an alt tho is because i suffer from split personality disorder so its not really an alt, its just my faggy alter ego. we don't get on at all coz he's a total fag and a fantasist(not surprising tho, considering his whole existence is just a fantasy, lol), so we agreed to make separate accounts. when i'm the cool me, like i am now i'm narcassist aka mememe. but when the pathetic homodogfucker side of me comes out, he logs out of my account and logs into his captain faggotfuck account and starts posting all his homoautistic faggotry and gets into the most pathetic idiotic arguments with people. he even argues with me, which i know i really should know better, but i really do hate that fucking assbandit fucklord.

Originally posted by NARCassist ahh, you got me. the reason i have an alt tho is because i suffer from split personality disorder so its not really an alt, its just my faggy alter ego. we don't get on at all coz he's a total fag and a fantasist(not surprising tho, considering his whole existence is just a fantasy, lol), so we agreed to make separate accounts. when i'm the cool me, like i am now i'm narcassist aka mememe. but when the pathetic homodogfucker side of me comes out, he logs out of my account and logs into his captain faggotfuck account and starts posting all his homoautistic faggotry and gets into the most pathetic idiotic arguments with people. he even argues with me, which i know i really should know better, but i really do hate that fucking assbandit fucklord.

You wouldn't know all of this if you were for real.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by What_a_Kreep Ok. So let's make a list of who is either hated enough or delusional enough to not just create an alt but actively use it as well. Honestly I don't see the point, if you wanna shit post, talk shit to someone or whatever just do it via your original persona. With a community so small I find it hard to believe there is anything to be gained by creating and using an alt, what could possibly be achieved by doing this at this point. Oh yah genius, now is a great time to create an alt… new poster here, hi guys…..oh by the way I'm kind of edgy *turret spasm followed by flood of threads* i hate niggers, like raping bitches, you're an AIDs fag, assplay confusion, sometimes I have homo erotic thoughts so I beat women, reference to latest mass shooting, Isis is next stop TLD;R

O wow he's edgy guys . I bet he gets banned.
    Meh I have been up for two days, it's just me mq and mailce that are real, everyone else is SleeperSophie out to post pi of people that nobody caresso about or is even here to see because they're all just his own Alts

EllariaSand African Astronaut

We ALL know lying is not permitted on the interwebs
Jump to Top