Can't. :-/
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    tc sucks

I wasn't there

Not worth it
    Originally posted by Kinkou I wasn't there

Not worth it

lol, i slipped in there the other night for about 30 seconds. you were there, Bill Krozby and POC, but the slow shitty internet connection meant all i could hear was ka kke kac ca ke kk kla kc ck ke kka. it looked boring anyway so i fucked off again. sorry i dint say hi, wasn't tryin to be rude or nothing.

HTS highlight reel
    Come to TC, watch the drunk asshole admin flirt with his gay bestie mmQ while Kreepy plays 80s music and my ex girlfriend tries to be relevant.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by HTS Come to TC, watch the drunk asshole admin flirt with his gay bestie mmQ while Kreepy plays 80s music and my ex girlfriend tries to be relevant.

Hey scron...
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by RisiR † Hey scron…

It's actually HTS, but that'd be hard to prove. The password recovery system didn't work when I lost this account (good work on coding a real one Lanny), but I finally got it back.

Don't throw things at annoying flying insects, if that makes it any clearer.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It's easy to prove. Just PM me.
    Originally posted by NARCassist lol, i slipped in there the other night for about 30 seconds. you were there, Bill Krozby and POC, but the slow shitty internet connection meant all i could hear was ka kke kac ca ke kk kla kc ck ke kka. it looked boring anyway so i fucked off again. sorry i dint say hi, wasn't tryin to be rude or nothing.

I cannot remember anything from that night. Lol.
    Originally posted by Kinkou I cannot remember anything from that night. Lol.

couldn't hear anything you said but you did look that way

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Doesn't TC suck when me and pan aren't there together? Tee-hee
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Doesn't TC suck when me and pan aren't there together? Tee-hee

More like Panthrax sucks. I recently learned he is a giant bitch.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon More like Panthrax sucks. I recently learned he is a giant bitch.

He certainly can be, EXpecially on Sundays. What happened ?
    Originally posted by mmQ He certainly can be, EXpecially on Sundays. What happened ?

I think it was piles of crack but probably someone else (someone remind me pls), who was supposed to visit him and pAnny was like "yeah yeah come on over I'll take care of you", and when he did, Lanny bitched out and basically left him hanging.

Like I send people monopoly money in the mail, Panny actively screws over supposed friends.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I think it was piles of crack but probably someone else (someone remind me pls), who was supposed to visit him and pAnny was like "yeah yeah come on over I'll take care of you", and when he did, Lanny bitched out and basically left him hanging.

Like I send people monopoly money in the mail, Panny actively screws over supposed friends.

Lanny left PoC hanging at Pan's house. Got it.
    Panny
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've never heard that from him, so it's probably true.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by HTS Come to TC, watch the drunk asshole admin flirt with his gay bestie mmQ while Kreepy plays 80s music and my ex girlfriend tries to be relevant.

Nigga Shut The Fuck Up.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by mmQ Doesn't TC suck when me and pan aren't there together? Tee-hee

Not really, Panny, Casper and myself had a great time just us three a few nights ago. I'm not saying the time in tc is worse if you are there but I am saying you not being there doesn't prevent anybody from having a good time. I would say about anyone who goes in that room.
Jump to Top