User Controls

should i mix 1p-lsd with 5-meo-mipt?

??????????????
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    I IV'd 5-MeO-MIPT once. The only time I've ever done it. It felt uncomfortably tense, at least in the beginning for a few minutes??. I think it was just a couple of minutes. It was about a year ago and I had recently quit H and I don't remember much about the night at all. Not saying I blacked out, just saying it wasn't very memorable. To be fair, I'm pretty sure it was a really small dose, one of the reasons I chose to IV it. The first time I did shrooms and the first time I did acid are very fond in my memory but the night I IV'd 5-Meo-MIPT wasn't as special. I would do it again but next time I'd make sure I had larger amount.

It's hard for me to say that I would really go out of my way to do it again though, I'd much rather get acid and a bunch of nitrous and play in the snow. Last couple of times I did acid it had been snowing and it was so beautiful.

Fuck I wanna do acid super bad now.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I just ripped the bong for the first time in about a month.

Originally posted by What_a_Kreep I IV'd 5-MeO-MIPT once. The only time I've ever done it. It felt uncomfortably tense, at least in the beginning for a few minutes??. I think it was just a couple of minutes. It was about a year ago and I had recently quit H and I don't remember much about the night at all. Not saying I blacked out, just saying it wasn't very memorable. To be fair, I'm pretty sure it was a really small dose, one of the reasons I chose to IV it. The first time I did shrooms and the first time I did acid are very fond in my memory but the night I IV'd 5-Meo-MIPT wasn't as special. I would do it again but next time I'd make sure I had larger amount.

It's hard for me to say that I would really go out of my way to do it again though, I'd much rather get acid and a bunch of nitrous and play in the snow. Last couple of times I did acid it had been snowing and it was so beautiful.

Fuck I wanna do acid super bad now.

I smoked it and it was kinda weird but i think i heard its better if you just eat it
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by greenplastic I smoked it and it was kinda weird but i think i heard its better if you just eat it

How much did you take? My bf had an amount that was probably a normal dose for just 1 person and we split it. So I didn't have very much but IVing was still pretty intense. Never IV'd anything like that before. One time on acid (idk why I took it that night, I was dope sick...had already done acid that week and had some left over from remarkable find at my work (making thread about this right this very moment because it was pretty fucking cool.)

I scored H at some point, hours after I had originally texted the dealer, and I shot up while on acid. I remember preparing the shot gave me kind of bad/sinister vibe but the warmth and the initial rush was amazing. Weird reaction though, I remember it pretty much killing the acid. I wasn't sick anymore so I didn't care that much but I was a little pissed at myself for not saving that geltab.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i started withdrawing on acid once, it was fucking horrible.

bling bling Dark Matter
    if u steal to get ur high than u will always be looking over ur shoulder
Jump to Top