User Controls

you know those people who comb through internet pages to find and take down cp?

Like I'm pretty sure google and a bunch of other websites have people that do this. Inevitably they will end up seeing at least parts of cp and beheading videos and bestiality and shit whatever else. Do those people get like a special license to view that kind of stuff? Or otherwise wouldn't it be illegal?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've thought about this with detectives or technicians that come across 'thousands of images, like they have to go through, view, count and confirm as child pizza.

They'll see more of it, by far, than most any regular viewer. It's actually quite fucked up.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yes they are licensed. from what i've heard when convicting people for cp the court or jury do not even get to see the images and often police will exaggerate the ages of subjects in the images. the court convicts solely on the statements made by the police in their testomony which is just descriptions of the images.

You mean they pay people to find and view CP?

I think Sophie has found his new calling.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i think them licenses only given to pigs. i don't even think judges are allowed to view that shit. sounds like a really fair trial, lol.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I had a friend who used to be a 'police liason' for an ISP; he pretty much just intercepted weird stuff that was suspicious and forwarded on anything really bad to the cops. he never told me where he got the material from though1
    "What do you do for a living?"

"Oh nothing too fancy. I'm just licensed to view CP all day."
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Licensed to Pedo. 007yo is too old.

They have robots for this sort of thing and they have "report" buttons. Also, police involved in CP busts get counseling from what i've heard.

Unless you're at Facebook. FB just employs a million curry-niggers to go through everything. It's not very effective, or maybe i am very effective at evading them. Who knows.
Jump to Top