User Controls

lol im a psychopath!

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    technically i'm a secondary psychopath or a "sociopath" which isnt idiopathic, less behavioral control, more emotional dysregulation (vs the "deficit" seen in primary psychopathy) ask me anything about my very interesting and edgy mental condition!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    How's it feel?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    psychopaths don't just think about shoving girls down stairways and choking them out, they DO IT.
    kinda shitty since secondary types are differentiated from the primary type in some studies by a significant degree of anxiety. secondarys have a normal proneness to stress but expose themselves to stressful situations more than normal people. primaries are basically incapable of any emotion, only feigning it. unwyred and proots were both primaries. secondaries tend to be more interesting because they're usually doing something retarded. then again i enjoy the fact that i have very few limitations on my behavior from conventional morality which is basically an indoctrination mechanism
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    What's your favorite album?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You should be euthanized. You're bound to get what you deserve one day. I very much doubt you'll live very long.
    You need to make friends, Malice.
    Originally posted by Malice You should be euthanized.

i have a chance at reproducing you dont :o
    Originally posted by mashlehash What's your favorite album?

probably cloud nothings- turning on, wavves- wavvves, metz- metz, today is the day- temple of the morning star, the coathangers- the coathangers,
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    me too lil bromo, its all good though.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby me too lil bromo, its all good though.

you are weak and a homo
    Have you ever hurt anyone? What happened? Why?
    I bet he never swim the sea
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Have you ever hurt anyone? What happened? Why?

i broke a kids arm in 2nd grade. i've harmed lots of people since then either physically or emotionally, i dont really keep count and dont think about it either. its irrelevant to me. though sometimes when im in a bad mood certain moments will come back and i have an emotion that's sort of like guilt but it isnt sad, just kind of an annoying sensation, and i'm able to channel it into a pleasurable feeling where i use that iota of guilt to envision the suffering i've caused them and it gives me an almost sexual high. like i had a teacher that gave me this mouth agape expression when she realized the details of something i was doing and out of nowhere like 4 years later the image started repeating in my mind over and over, and it was quite unpleasant. i have obsessive compulsive disorder so that might be related to it. but ive also used the mental image of her in shock to fantasize when masturbating because it was an "intense" moment of pain i caused her of sorts

Post last edited by anra at 2017-08-01T20:31:09.559558+00:00
    ^RETARD!
    Do you have any goals?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^RETARD!

your parents regret having you
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Do you have any goals?

im in school but its to get a job and do basically what i do now but be able to buy my own drugs. i've considered suicide or murder/suicide a ton of times mostly because i attribute no value to existence. love is cool and i have a capacity for that though so i'm always longing for relationships. i end up being abusive but the high of love makes life worthwhile in the moment
    ^thats rich coming from a 21 year old guy still living with his parents, RETARD!
Jump to Top