User Controls

i want to see your drawings

so who likes to draw or sketch? i want to see what you do
    it doesnt matter if it's good or not
    the way someone draws says a lot about who they are so i wanna see whatchu do

here i am. not fishing for attention. just sharing and inquiring you all about your creativity

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    these are unfinished

this one i fucked up, but you could say i fucked them all up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i'd love to see what inspires you, too
    i love stuff like this

the first two are of a lady who i went to highschool with and she gave me the ganja plant painting

the third one is a mural from a smokeshop in my hometown
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just drew this one up for you.

draw me an eggplant for me eggplant to fornicate w/ plx
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    is no one creative here?
    more eggplants!
    i wanna see you guyses stylo : O
    once upon a time i used to make stoneware tiles for a local pottery business

Post last edited by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant at 2017-08-01T03:14:19.440955+00:00
    I posted a bird collage I made here before, it's here somewhere. Also I have some paintings I did while fucked up on 4f-mph, maybe I'll post them tomorrow.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i don't draw coz i'm shit at it, but i do photoshop pretty well. so thought i'd make a little contribution for you.

so here's my tribute to ganga plant..

edit: feel free to use it as your avatar if you want.

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-08-01T06:04:04.971154+00:00
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how long did you have to look at pictures of dicks to make that

anyhow, I've always wanted to learn to draw but I find it difficult and never seem to allocate enough time to do it properly
    Originally posted by aldra how long did you have to look at pictures of dicks to make that

anyhow, I've always wanted to learn to draw but I find it difficult and never seem to allocate enough time to do it properly

it was on the second row in duck images

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=jerking+off&t=hb&iar=images&iax=1&ia=images

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah, but I also meant when you were actually making the picture
    pic took like 10 minutes, so what? i have seen a cock before, like loads of times. i actually have one.

i play with it lots :D

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i threw away my old sketchbook and misc artwork from school and wherever else... i like drawing but im pretty bad at it unless i have a picture reference for the object. i have a hard time conjuring up images in my mind, and especially in remembering details of it. used to be really heavy into it when i was younger, but then drugs and videogames replaced it
    Originally posted by greenplastic I posted a bird collage I made here before, it's here somewhere. Also I have some paintings I did while fucked up on 4f-mph, maybe I'll post them tomorrow.
    try and find it please!
    Originally posted by cerakote i threw away my old sketchbook and misc artwork from school and wherever else… i like drawing but im pretty bad at it unless i have a picture reference for the object. i have a hard time conjuring up images in my mind, and especially in remembering details of it. used to be really heavy into it when i was younger, but then drugs and videogames replaced it

draw something now in mspaint
    anyone have criticism for me besides just being an asshole?
    Originally posted by benny vader

i think you could be the next Jackson Pollock tbh
    draw being molested
Jump to Top