User Controls

Fucking jedis

Lanny Bird of Courage

I mean I would
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    One of my former weed dudes had a girlfriend that was jedi. Chick was at least an 8. Her sister was an 8, too.

The AT&T girl, Milana Vayntrub. Pretty sure those zepplins are fake, though.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I love jedi girls too. they are almost as great as white women in my opinion. but to each their own.

its natural for american guys to love jedis, considering they are americas greatest ally, its in our DNA.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon

cigar penis
    Originally posted by Lanny cigar penis

Cock ssmokerr
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Can we get a few topless female jedi pics in here to establish a frame of reference?
    Originally posted by mmQ Can we get a few topless female jedi pics in here to establish a frame of reference?

heres sarah silverman

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like her tits. Nice ample nipples, full enough breasts but not too full, that nice medium amateur size, and not perfectly proportioned, again with the amateur value. Those are just about my favorite type of tits, though they could be a shade larger, just a shade, but the nipples the same size.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I knew it.

I knew you meant fucking jedis, not fucking jedis!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'd really like to observe the high IQ educated jedi (Ashkenazi only) personality IRL, in action. I recall Lanny once mentioning that he had noted that jedis (A considerable portion?) tended to display a distinct type of neuroticism.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Malice I'd really like to observe the high IQ educated jedi (Ashkenazi only) personality IRL, in action. I recall Lanny once mentioning that he had noted that jedis (A considerable portion?) tended to display a distinct type of neuroticism.

Do you REALLy want that? It seems to me there's a lot of posturing going on, one way or another.

Know what I mean?

"Oh let's see this one racial type with one IQ under this demographic in these conditions, and make an analysis."

I don't like it. Not one bit.

Your guises VIEWS of jediS are hilarious, and embarrassing, to be quite frank. FRANK. They are. jedis are bad. Niggers are bad. handsome and well tanned individuals are bad. Ugh. What a simplistic, basic bitch view of things.! WHY? Why am I able to see how stupid the smart people are? This isn't even sploo level this is what the fuck level. jediS RUN EVERYTHING. Do something about it or shut up basic bitch!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Oh please MQ, I never said all jedi people were the same. There should be no need to explain this. As if I would make such an irrational statement, such a basic error in logic.

That doesn't change the reality that racial categories absolutely are valid, highly useful, and that there are profound on average differences in traits of societal importance.

Quit being such a pinko.
    Originally posted by Lanny

I mean I would

If only all, or at least a decent portion of, jedis actually looked like this.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    or natalie portman tho?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ Your guises VIEWS of jediS are hilarious, and embarrassing, to be quite frank. FRANK. They are. jedis are bad. Niggers are bad. handsome and well tanned individuals are bad. Ugh. What a simplistic, basic bitch view of things.! WHY? Why am I able to see how stupid the smart people are? This isn't even sploo level this is what the fuck level. jediS RUN EVERYTHING. Do something about it or shut up basic bitch!

didn't use Anne Frankly joke, 0/10
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra didn't use Anne Frankly joke, 0/10

whydo you think I said frank twice?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by mmQ whydo you think I said frank twice?

2/10
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    thank you
    Originally posted by Malice I'd really like to observe the high IQ educated jedi (Ashkenazi only) personality IRL, in action. I recall Lanny once mentioning that he had noted that jedis (A considerable portion?) tended to display a distinct type of neuroticism.

knowing how you don't leave your house, i think your best bet is watching a woody allen movie, he buts oi vey out there and is proud of it.

Jump to Top