User Controls

i read trip reports of inhalant addicts for fun

erowid was my favorite book growing up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Wasn't there a guy who ended up going deaf from huffing air horn gas?

BWAAAAAAAMP!
    Triptonuzmym, i cant tellvyou bow how much i how much j hoe muvh how much appreciate your appreciate friendship and supportb. Please relize past 3 days psdr padt past 3 even triping 2-3 times day i have not been coming down. Please understand please this posr t post tryinh hard to make clear i am very angry pissed feel like i am am i fwe feel like im typing good please friebd friend help me undersfand how i am communicating howim ? How ami typing is ig jumbled. Peopke on facebook i try pos statuses tell me people howim feeli how i feeling they comment concerned and say call pilice irbauthorities police hospital. Please tel me man i need help. I need fuckingbhelp man. Im tired of being treate kike shit on bluelight this ans facebook is only source od communication i cant leave fcking house unti im normal again. Roomate WONT let leave wont. Im vecoming ectremely becoming depressed bad if i cant even be understood on comphtet on computer. Am fucked. Completely fucjed brother. Tripnotyozm i appreciare your hekp yiuve been helo here since beginning. I appreciate so much. Whrre do i go from here. I do here i do one huff in morning by afternoon still very dissosciate and tripping dissosciated at niggt fall asleep try sleep it off wake up stikl tripping. I feel i feel like im in like feel permanent psychosis? Plwas eman u seem only one whp reada who reads my posts i NEED your elh help remember cant leave house yet. Am my typing getting better ? Please help me help. Explain in detail my behavoirs. Irst stepvfirst step first step of sobriety is understandig how fuckedvu and my overall situation? Do you thin i can get better on own? Need honest opinion need honest opinion and advice again thank you for standing by my side and standingup for me im normal kid man mankid im young ! Im only 19 man! I dont dont want fried brain! I had friends lose them all being treated like animal very depressed life thrown away fuck

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/652055-Inhalants-fucked-me-up-Coming-off-Years-of-abuse

best thread ive read in a while
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Same here, lol.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I really want to try nitrous.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I used to read a lot of erowid before i experienced a bunch of different drugs myself. Now i know how most feel and i am just not interested in reading other people's experiences with them.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by mashlehash I really want to try nitrous.

i tried it and really couldn't see what the fuss was all about. the free rave parties they have in the woods and shit down here is full of kids huffing balloons. i felt a bit spaced out on it was all, it doesn't even compare to some good mdma, not even close.

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Erowid is good for beginners, but you have to move on. I recommended this book to Lanny, which he actually read, and it's absolutely fascinating, something everyone interested in psychedelics should read. LSD Psychotherapy by Stanislav Grof. He actually conducted and oversaw over a thousand, IIRC, sessions or patients during the era when LSD was still legal, conducted extensive research and analysis. By far the most comprehensive overview of the psychedelic experience and its potential, how to properly utilize it, that's likely available. He's written numerous books.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^pssshhh not trying to be a dick but you're such a goober, you should just take acid and do whatever you want to do. Most books about drugs tend to sensationalize the drug.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I really want to try nitrous.

it is very good, but short lived
    i will pm you
    i love nitrous and erowid
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant it is very good, but short lived
    i will pm you

tell me about your sexual abuse now.
    Originally posted by anra tell me about your sexual abuse now.

why
    fag Houston
    I think that guy was trolling.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by fag I think that guy was trolling.

yes i can see that, but the derailing of multiple threads is stupid
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant why

i want to read about your suffering
    n2o makes you go WUB WUB WUB and then hahahaha and then what just happened x 10 times

i inhaled 9 whippets at once and i think that was the only time i ever experienced ego death
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant ptsd night terrors get me tilted enough to start breaking shit without realizing what is happening

go talk to a doctor if they start happening every night or whatever

mmmm tell me more
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by anra erowid was my favorite book growing up

>Erowid
    >Huffing

This is why the interweb should require an ID.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet >Erowid
    >Huffing

This is why the interweb should require an ID.

you're retarded and boring
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant it is very good, but short lived
    i will pm you

Send me nitrous.
Jump to Top