User Controls

what triggers your thrist ???

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    why do you drink ?

sometimes i am angry and i drank. but not always. being happy, lame, bored, anxious, in fact, almost every kind of feeling makes me want to drink.

turns out i just want to drink all the time. it got so badd that i would spend hours of my time going around town looking for alcohol after work becos my usual merchant was closed. i need-need-need-need to have alcohol before i go to sleep.

i can not sleep until it makes me sleep.

they say this is alcohol addiction and that i'm an alchoholick. and i thought so too and believed them. i thought i had alcohol problem.

until like about 6 weeks ago when all of a sudden all that cravings went away in one nite, which i've no explanation for.

now i find myself starring at that half a bottle of hunting lodge and i say to ''drink, benny drinkk''

but just couldnt be bothered to go pick it up.

weird.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    7Up commercials trigger my thirst. I personally dislike alcohol. The trade off sucks, a mediocre buzz for a shitty hang-over.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    being dehydrated
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie 7Up commercials trigger my thirst. I personally dislike alcohol. The trade off sucks, a mediocre buzz for a shitty hang-over.

at least its legal.
    Originally posted by benny vader at least its legal.

The law doesn't concern me.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Sophie 7Up commercials trigger my thirst. I personally dislike alcohol. The trade off sucks, a mediocre buzz for a shitty hang-over.

this. i hate the buzz of alcohol. don't mind very occasionally getting sligtly tipsy at a party or something but generally i prefer much better chemicals to get high with.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Why is this in H&S lol? Please keep it to the relevant forum.
    i think its a cry for help lanny.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    but to respond to OP, I seem to always have a background desire to drink, it's fun, feels good, but it's easily ignored The biggest things that make me feel like "man, I need a drink" are being tired or being angry. When I'm tired, either physically or just worn out from working a lot, I just want to chill out and have a couple of drinks. It's pretty rare that I feel actively mad about things but when I do I have a bad habit of drinking heavily. It's just like "this is so fucked, I don't even want to dignify it by being sober" which is kind of a wierd line of thinking but it's very compelling. Also it's the only headstate where I can enjoy MXE I've found.

I think it might be an inherited quality, the men in my family all have this very peculiar self-destructive anger response. Like not always drinking, but the total sense revulsion, I think the psychology is to do something with obviously terrible outcomes as a outward sign of contempt for the situation. I've seen by grandfather and both his sons just totally screw themselves over so bad following this pattern on multiple occasions, especially in a business context, so I guess by comparison a hangover isn't the worst thing in the world.
    cerakote African Astronaut

how can you say that? booze is like meth but in the other direction for me
    with alcohol you lose control of all your senses. with drugs you get to be high as a fucking kite yet still able to think, feel, see, walk, talk etc. i still like to retain admin privileges over my body when i get fucked up.

you get me?

Originally posted by cerakote how can you say that? booze is like meth but in the other direction for me

IDK, i just don't like it.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Dr. Pepper, an intellectual drink for the chosen ones.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny Why is this in H&S lol? Please keep it to the relevant forum.

i thot that was SG. eversince my crt died i've been using my tv as my monitor, which means we're (my tv and i) almost a room apart.

anyway, ever think of quitting ???
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist with alcohol you lose control of all your senses.

thats not true. becos we cant control our senses to begin with.

maybe you can control your senses, but i cant.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie IDK, i just don't like it.

like hiv aids, it has to be acquired.
    Originally posted by benny vader like hiv aids, it has to be acquired.

Believe me i've tried. A lot... I got drunk as fuck at 13 when i sipped half a bottle of my father's most expensive whiskey and i was wasted for two days. Then later when i was like 15 i got drunk every weekend until i was like 16/17 after that i got drunk on occasion. But i still don't really like it. I will have a beer or two at a party, or a glass of wine or maybe even a glass of whiskey. But i actively try avoid getting drunk these days for reasons i have mentioned.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie Believe me i've tried. A lot…

like hiv aids, some acquired it after DECADES of free and unrestrained unprotected sex .... while others got it on their first time.

from the least suspecting candidates.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Catholic schoolgirls
Jump to Top