User Controls

Anyone here do the whole big bro lil bro thing?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Just a lil while ago I was at HEB and I saw my brother and I hadn't seen him in almost 2 years at my cousins funeral. I love my lil bro even though we are very different people and live very separate lives. I always check with my parents on how's he doing. My parents said that the discord between him and I occurred because I ran away from home a couple weeks before I turned 18 and never came back.

I remember when I was 14 and he was 12, he saw me smoking weed out in the back yard before school and he got really upset, like a worried look and told me that he just didn't want me to die.

And that has stuck with me ever since. I have recurring dreams of when he was his younger self, giving me the same worried look and I wake up feeling terrible.

I don't think the discord was necessarily created by strictly me just leaving, I think it was because my parents were upset that I left and filled his lil head with how I was a bad crab apple.

Though to be honest I feel like I actually helped my lil bro not have to suffer the consequences of my parents beta draconian tyranny by being a martyr and he was more careful to not fuck up, but when I left there was no scapegoat for him.

I remember my lil bro would beat on me and annoy me and my mom told me to hit him back, so when he was chasing me through the house when we were lil kids being violent i did a backwards karate kick (i was in karate) and got him right in the gut and it knocked the air out of him and he was on the floor gasping for air and started crying. My mom got really pissed off and started screaming and me and was jerking me around telling me how I don't do that to my lil bro. lol

So I started stepping up my game psychologically so I couldn't get in trouble for kicking his ass. He was in the bathroom butt naked taking a piss about to get in the shower and I opened up the door real quickly and yelled "RETARD!" and he shook and screamed and pissed on his own leg. But thats how it goes sometimes with big bros and lil bros. Like malcom in the middle.

But yeah I saw him today and talked to him for a bit and then left. My dad used to tell me that he always wants my brother and I to always be friends, but I don't think that will ever happen to be honest, but I will always love him.

So does anyone else here do the whole big bro lil bro thing?

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-29T16:31:22.097900+00:00
    I do this with friends who are younger than me. I always try to big brother them. I imagine it could get a little annoying. It takes the place of fathering a child for me I think.
    Well as long as their friends then theres no problem with it because family or your friends youre bound to be annoying in some way occasionally more times than others.

Like with my parents I don't talk to them all the time compared to other people I know, but when I do it's good, but when I was around them when I was younger I couldn't stand them.

I have friends who are very close to their family which isn't a bad thing inherently but they also have more petty arguments/confrontations. its a give and take thing.
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    thats not a brother thing, youre just an asshole Bill Krozby
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 thats not a brother thing, youre just an asshole Bill Krozby

oh give me a break, he was an asshole too, but we still have good memories together and still care about eachother, get off my ass you assclown

I'm guessing you didn't grow up with a bro, bro.
    haven't you ever seen malcom in the middle?!

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-29T17:06:58.482292+00:00
    Which one is your little bro, Steven or Riley?
    ^RETARD!
    BonerSoup Yung Blood
    Me and my older brother rent a house from our dad. Its pretty cool. We have our differences. He's pretty stable most of the time and I'm a raging drug addict. But we get along and he is really good support.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    get the cum out of your lungs bromo
    Originally posted by anra get the cum out of your lungs bromo

You got a problem lil bromo??
    do u think im good at video games?
    Originally posted by anra do u think im good at video games?

Yes probably some of them. Im really good at quake n doom.
    no one asked you
    Please choke yourself lil bromo
    twiddle your thumbs for me
Jump to Top