User Controls

How much money would it take for you to...

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Never use the internet again. Or messaging/texting. Only phone calls and voice mails.

At least try to be realistic, considering that it means for the entirety of your remaining lifespan. Sure we'd all like to Hemingcringe ourselves in a secluded cabin and appreciate nature while writing 20,000 words a day, every day, forever, and who needs internet maannn roight roight?

What about... recorded music? How much to never listen to recorded music ever again?

Those are my 2 questions for now. Feel free to add yours on guise tee-hee ahuehuhue funfunfunFUNFUN !! Oh my answers would be

internet- $500,000.00

music- $1,500,000.00

I guess like $50 million for interent, probably like 5 - 10 million for music, I don't really to music that much.

nah, actually like a billion for interent, 50 million for music.

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-07-29T04:14:52.443414+00:00
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I honestly wouldn't do it, my passions can't be bought.
    Enough to finance the development of some sort of P2P meshnet. Short of that, I don't really need a lot more money, and the internet is pretty dank.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick I guess like $50 million for interent, probably like 5 - 10 million for music, I don't really to music that much.

I'd pay you $50 million to never post here again, forget giving up the whole internet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    just dont read my posts
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick just dont read my posts

I only don't read posts that are unnecessarily long. Your posts are actually better than Malice or Hydro's in terms of succinctness.
    well...thanks
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I can't be bought.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I honestly wouldn't do it, my passions can't be bought.

lol, gay dudes paid you to model naked
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra lol, gay dudes paid you to model naked

thats a non-sequitur
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i wouldnt do it. the internet alone is invaluable as both an asset and a source of recreation. same for texting; when i was hitting puberty and generally getting into the formative years for socialization, i got a phone and its a core method of communication for me as well as pretty much all MOON PERSONs. my generation grew up using technology as a way to interact with each other, so im pretty confident that most people my age feel the same way. its too central and too deeply ingrained to just get rid of at this point and i would lose my mind without it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cerakote i wouldnt do it. the internet alone is invaluable as both an asset and a source of recreation. same for texting; when i was hitting puberty and generally getting into the formative years for socialization, i got a phone and its a core method of communication for me as well as pretty much all MOON PERSONs. my generation grew up using technology as a way to interact with each other, so im pretty confident that most people my age feel the same way. its too central and too deeply ingrained to just get rid of at this point and i would lose my mind without it

Do you lose your mind when you go to jail?
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Do you lose your mind when you go to jail?

never have and hopefully never will
    Originally posted by mmQ Do you lose your mind when you go to jail?

Kids these days
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    500k and you would stop the internet?

500 million each and I wouldn't think about it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats a non-sequitur

did you do it passionately
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Is that what you're trying to do?
    The Grimace account name and pic is priceless lol. Shame the poster sucks.
    Originally posted by aldra did you do it passionately

nope, i did it because I was offered 300 dollars and wanted to buy a lot of heroin.
    the dude was actually pretty nice, he was a crack head but he didn't act crazy or anything. I actually used some of the pix to meet chickens off craigslist.

That pic that mq photo shopped of me (not the ass banging one) but the pacman one has been a good conversation and has made girls laugh that I eventually butt banged. I sent that picture to my cupcake wars lady friend and she thought it was funny and ent up falling in love and butt banging her that entire summer.

all thanks to mq and me being charming

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-29T12:39:15.422817+00:00
Jump to Top