User Controls

i'm totally head over heels in love right now

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    with lady heroin.

i love her sexy soft brown color, i just love the way she melts and dances up and down that foil. the smell of her turns me on, i just love how she tastes on my tongue. she makes me feel like no other can, causing me that perfect mix of neurotransmitters to flood my brain. i'm totally and utterly mystified, hypnotized by her loving charm and beauty. i love those warm hugs she gives me every time i meet her. and her loyalty knows no bounds, she has been there every time when nobody else has. i totally want to marry the bitch.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i wonder if the hooker wants a threesome

Rape her.
    that's not possible

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    you cant break something that isnt whole to begin with
    you can, into more pieces. lady heroin is always, always willing to accommodate my every whim tho.

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    That looks fucking disgusting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LOL

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nice, i haven't done H in a couple years, I used to be all about it. like 8/9 years ago. About 6 months ago I went to the area near the university where I would score and they really "cleaned" up that area.

the main drug around here everyone is into now is meff. its funny how some people are with their drug of choice are, a lot of meff heads around here have a superiority complex and look down on heroin users but once twacked or they've been doing it awhile won't mind slamming.

my drug buddy who is now dead used to do heroin with me and quit and just started smoking meff all day errrr day. Going on about how he will never do heroin again. I eventually stopped hanging out with him because he was a drug jedi and starting getting annoying when we'd smoke speed.

I found out months later that he started doing heroin again and died. For being college educated and coming from a very well off family the guy was kind of a ree ree.
    i got a funny story about drug snobs. a few weeks after i got busted, i still had my merc and went for a drive on the saturday night, because i was avoiding the flat as the pigs kept constantly showing up. i thought i might go fishing at this remote beach that is overlooked by high cliffs and i've heard is good for bass. anyways, i was doing a lot of smack at the time, literally buying teenths everyday. so i pulls up at the road at the top of this cliff, which is just a country lane, but there's cars everywhere. i pulled onto the verge behind this van and got the foil out to have a toot. in the mirror i can see this guy at the back of the van pulling out this big speaker. now i have a friend who puts on these 'free parties' that are just small illegal raves. so i gets out the car to talk to the guy and they are here putting on a party on the beach, hense all the cars. so i says i might pop down an check it out in a bit. the guy was cool too. so i gets back in the car and smoke for a bit coz i know its gonna take a while to set up anyway. i was there for a while, it was hot coz middle of summer and i had all the windows down.

then these two proper trampy looking pikey bitches come walking past the car in the middle of the road being all loud and brash. one of them, a real tubster with black hair peeks into the car and she clocks the foil. she walks up and just gets in the passenger seat and goes 'give me some'. she was so off her head she didn't even notice that her right tit had flopped out of her top as she jumped in the seat. so i'm running her a few lines and staring at her tit. thinking should i tell her coz her embarrassment could be pretty lulzy, or should i just keep the good view. anyway this young lad walks past, he's clocked what we were doing and give it some mouth, something something crackhedz, or some dumb shit. i was in two minds to have a go but weren't really bothered so i left it.

anyway, she goes off down to the beach and i finish some more gear. now i'm thinking about catching up with this chick for the easy fuck. yeah why not. i heads down to the beach, there's like 50/60 people there. i can't see her but its dark. i hang around and have a few smokes and keep my eye out for her. the music is proper shit tbh and after a while i think fuck this, i'm heading off. i start back towards the cliff path and stopped to ask some dude something or other. he starts going 'are you the smackhead i saw up the top?' then he starts giving it right large coz he's got about 10 lads right behind him, showing right off. starts giving it 'fuck off ya smackhead'. i was going anyway and weren't interested in fighting 10 lads over some dumb teenage drug snob who thinks any drugs he takes is ok but nobody else can take what they want. proper ignorant idiot. anyway, i'm like whatever pal, and i just fucked off up the cliff.

by the time i got to the top of the cliff i'm a bit fuming at this little prick and i'm now considering hanging about up the top to see if he shows up. i sit in the car and then got a wicked idea. i had one of those precision screwdrivers, you know those really thin things, went to the van behind me and did all four tyres. then got a rock and smashed the fuck out of the windscreen and the other windows. then i sat in my car and laughed for a bit at how in the morning, when they're all pranged out on E and coke and partying all night. they got to lug all that heavy equipment and speakers back up that tight steep little cliff path. its a good 200 ft cliff and is a bit of a killer just walking up. let alone carrying heavy shit. i could imagine them getting near the top and thinking 'phew, lets just get this shit the fuck on the van and get home'. only to be faced with their only transport for the equipment being totally out of order, lol. and i lolled hard at imagining them reading the little note i left under the windscreen wiper that said 'this is what you get for being drug snobs. love, the smackhead.'

i'm guessing that mouthy twat wern't so popular with all his pals for a few days after that, lol.

might as well just hang yourself right now and get it over with
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume might as well just hang yourself right now and get it over with

na i'm good thx

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I feel a fart coming, but I don't want to force it.

Oh, and I noticed you're Australian. Makes me think of typedthiswithmytits.

Anyway, false alarm. No fart.
    Oh, there it is.
    ^that was a good story especially about the tubster.

but yeah drug jedis and drug snobs are the worst. that same friend I was telling you about that was a meth head was also addicted to klonopin yet had the gall to call me an alcoholic and shit. I just quit hanging with the dude, and on top of it he thought he was never going to have anything bad happen to him because his brother is a narcotics agent for the cops here in austin.

I also had another friend who was really into coke and drinking and his dad was into h and they would literally have arguments with each other over who's drug was worse. RETARDS!
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Oh, there it is.

are you the real lsd?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby are you the real lsd?

Mmyep. I have a couple old posts from a couple years ago if you want to check. I don't think there's anything particularly identifying in there, but I showed up shortly after Zoklet went under and then fucked off for a long while. And I talked some about shooting durgz and shit. I'm sober now. Probation and shit. But yeah.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Mmyep. I have a couple old posts from a couple years ago if you want to check. I don't think there's anything particularly identifying in there, but I showed up shortly after Zoklet went under and then fucked off for a long while. And I talked some about shooting durgz and shit. I'm sober now. Probation and shit. But yeah.

unfortunately I'm going through the same legal bs right now, i'm sober for the most part except for drinking and occasional this and that..

are you still in florida If I remember correct I thought you were going to move to texas or did you live in texas?
    Yeah, I moved to Texas a few years ago.
Jump to Top