User Controls

WTF Bitcoin?

McAfee and other economic analist believe Bitcoin could reach half a million or more (as high as 2.5mil) in 3 years?

1 dollar to half a million?

So if you buy it at 1500 now (or whatever the current value is-- which reminds me of the Mario Bro Gold Coin.. and might be apart of the Mario joke trend which I view as another) It should at best go up from 1500 to a few thousands if this analisist is incorrect?

Also can you sell it off legally. I'm told you can't just dump it for USD at best I can sell it in the black market or dark web to make money?

I don't want to have to go through all of that crazy shit. how does one legally transfer it into USD?
    BTW 1500 is where Gold is at I believe right now.. or was at one time. So it's kind of the virtual Mario Gold you reach for
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Buy buying them you fucking retard.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Buy buying them you fucking retard.

But you hoard them and so if no one is spending them and hoards them then what value should they hold.. even though there is a cap on how many virtual bitcoins existed. everyone is hoarding them while people are buying into them hoping the value goes up. sounds like a pyramid scheme at this point.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    bit coin will be banned soon.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 But you hoard them and so if no one is spending them and hoards them then what value should they hold.. even though there is a cap on how many virtual bitcoins existed. everyone is hoarding them while people are buying into them hoping the value goes up. sounds like a pyramid scheme at this point.

That's exactly how I felt 8 yeras ago when my buddy first told me about them. "$7 a pop? That's fucking retarded" I said. Now I wish I'd invested
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet That's exactly how I felt 8 yeras ago when my buddy first told me about them. "$7 a pop? That's fucking retarded" I said. Now I wish I'd invested

Yes but how do you cash them in for USD when they hit high? at least you're circulating it to a person who might let the value go up only to purchase an actual item over hoarding for value. The banking system or US treasury would make sure you pay a heafty tax fine I would think.

it might be worth paying 7 percent if you claim its a gift or something. at least they will leave you alone and now you have a ton of profit. then go buy actual gold coins. physical ones. even if gold plummets a bit.. you still have gain.
    The same way you buy them but in reverse. You list them for the price point you are looking for, if someone agrees they buy them. There's a limited amount of bitcoins out there apparently.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet The same way you buy them but in reverse. You list them for the price point you are looking for, if someone agrees they buy them. There's a limited amount of bitcoins out there apparently.

what are bitcoins backed by actually ???

nothing but faith.
    fag Houston
    Originally posted by benny vader what are bitcoins backed by actually ???

nothing but faith.

Same as USD.

Bitcoin is at 2600 right now so I don't see any problem. You can sell on coinbase or local bitcoin and I think any gains under 10 grand are not taxed but I'm not sure. I just sold some bitcoin using my bank account and had no problem.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Yes but how do you cash them in for USD when they hit high?

its very simple

http://localbitcoins.com

I hold 110% of my wealth in bitcoin
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut I hold 110% of my wealth in bitcoin

sucks you only got 0.0004095 in btc tho.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    mcaffee's fucking insane, 1BTC is not going to hit 500k and he will have to eat his own dick, preferably with a knife and fork
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra mcaffee's fucking insane, 1BTC is not going to hit 500k and he will have to eat his own dick, preferably with a knife and fork

i dunno tho, them saying this publicly could cause a lot of tards to buy up btc, which puts the price up which could start a chain reaction.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by NARCassist i dunno tho, them saying this publicly could cause a lot of tards to buy up btc, which puts the price up which could start a chain reaction.

I'm not saying it won't spike, but it's been up and down from like $1200-3000 this last year - it'd need to spike by what, 20000%? within the next three years for his dong to be safe.

I think the popularity of ethereum is likely to stabilise BTC growth as well; fluctuations aren't likely to be as huge as they were with a prominent reserve currency.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by fag Same as USD.

usd is used by world economy while bitcoints are used by dark economy.

its only a matter of time before it got shut down for facilitating drug trade, terror financing, money laundering and tax evasion etc etc.

it will happen when you least suspected.
    Originally posted by benny vader usd is used by world economy while bitcoints are used by dark economy.

its only a matter of time before it got shut down for facilitating drug trade, terror financing, money laundering and tax evasion etc etc.

it will happen when you least suspected.

and who is gonna compensate all the bitcoin owners for their loss?

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by NARCassist and who is gonna compensate all the bitcoin owners for their loss?

anybody that the LAWS said so.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by benny vader what are bitcoins backed by actually ???

nothing but faith.

As with literally every currency ever minted.
Jump to Top