User Controls

dragon ball z

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    anyone here like dragon ball z? I used to watch it all the time as a kid. A few years back I was in jail for the winter for going super saiyan on my gf, and on sundays we'd save our breakfast cereal they gave us at 5 in the morning to eat in front of the tv and watch dragon ball z.

my favorite character was vegeeta. How about you guys?

my daughters mom once told me that I have dragon ball pokemon hair. RETARD!

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-27T08:47:04.632438+00:00

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-27T08:48:33.287500+00:00
    ^sure that would be cool, and can all watch it together and eat chex mix and drink sprite for solidarity.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^sure that would be cool, and can all watch it together and eat chex mix and drink sprite for solidarity.

Chex mix is the official snack of MISCEGENATION
    Originally posted by aldra Chex mix is the official snack of MISCEGENATION

that is true, chex mix is just so much fun
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    They let you watch DBZ in jail? Saving your cereal and viewing it early in the morning, reliving your childhood to some extent, along with everyone else, sounds pretty fucking awesome in a way, tbh. I mean, of course jail is incredibly shitty and the people are awful, but still, hedonic adaption and the incredible reprieve it must have provided.
    Originally posted by Malice They let you watch DBZ in jail? Saving your cereal and viewing it early in the morning, reliving your childhood to some extent, along with everyone else, sounds pretty fucking awesome in a way, tbh. I mean, of course jail is incredibly shitty and the people are awful, but still, hedonic adaption and the incredible reprieve it must have provided.

yes they would, and a couple times at night I would hit the microphone button on the wall and asked the guard if he could unlock my cell so I could go downstairs and change it to the sci-fi channel and he let me. Pissed off a few people lol

just stay up all night drinking coffee and eating swiss rolls
    but anyways I also had dbz trading cards as a kid that were pretty rad. I also had pokemon cards but I never really like pokemon too much.

this guy does his rendition of the spirit bomb scene and breaks someones, laptop. RETARD!

fag Houston
    Dragan ballz sucks dick fuck you you weird little shit, I can't believe you're thirty years old and such a piece of shit. You really are a complete faggot that completely deserves to be in jail.
    Originally posted by fag Dragan ballz sucks dick fuck you you weird little shit, I can't believe you're thirty years old and such a piece of shit. You really are a complete faggot that completely deserves to be in jail.

fag Houston
    Originally posted by fag Dragan ballz sucks dick fuck you you weird little shit, I can't believe you're thirty years old and such a piece of shit. You really are a complete faggot that completely deserves to be in jail.
Jump to Top