User Controls

Proposition

budder boy Yung Blood
    Open regs back up and i'll do all the heavy lifting with redirecting traffic here.

All you would need to do is add a Flasks and Beakers subforum like Zoklet had. Lots of these people also posted on Zoklet because it at least had a somewhat serious subforum devoted to actual research.

If you don't take this opportunity and help out the Hive it will be the biggest fucking mistake you ever make in your entire life. These are the greatest people on the internet, it would save niggasin.space

OPEN THE FLOODGATES DAMMIT CANT YOU HEAR THE BUZZING!!!! THE BEES WANT IN!!!!
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    I had to scan the list up and down 3 times before I realized you're right, it doesn't have that section.
    budder boy Yung Blood
    RDFRN didn't have it either and I raised the issue with the mods/admin frequently (they just ignored me lol)

Nobody gives a fuck about a bunch of winged insects tinkering with hazardous chemicals (except the FBI) I guess.
    Trust me, I care about anyone who has knowledge to share with the world, but alas, I'm a pariah around here for telling it like it is when it comes to shit tier administration.
    Section added. I'll leave it there for a little while to see if you really follow through. I'd be dumb not to at least TRY to absorb some users.
    LOL @ Hella.

Bitch you are and will always be the only person on your forum. Keep replying to yourself.
    Originally posted by Dargo LOL @ Hella.

Bitch you are and will always be the only person on your forum. Keep replying to yourself.

I have bling and some rando too, thanks :o
    Originally posted by Messenger of Darkness if he ses no then give me permission to do whatever i want

Burn it down, gents. I missed RDFRN going down.
Jump to Top