User Controls

God I thought Bill Krozby was implied kidding

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    with the name former twink.

You cuck
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Bill Krozby is one of those posters who is entirely different on Tiny BLTC. Like, he's kind of a faggot here, but there he's kind of tolerable.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet he's kind of tolerable.

You smoke too much weed, my friend.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Bill Krozby is one of those posters who is entirely different on Tiny BLTC. Like, he's kind of a faggot here, but there he's kind of tolerable.

Are you shitting me? The one time I happened to go there when he was on he was just obnoxiously shouting into his mic about one of his random white trash stories.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    TreyGowdy Houston
    Bill Krozbyler never hurt anyone
    Originally posted by Piles of Crack Are you shitting me? The one time I happened to go there when he was on he was just obnoxiously shouting into his mic about one of his random white trash stories.

I miss watching Semi shoot shit chicago dope.
    Originally posted by mashlehash I miss watching Semi shoot shit chicago dope.

I remember when that faggot first came around and was bragging about how he was taking 2 grams of MDMA in a night, I told him it was probably methylone and he claimed he knew better then months later was like "yeah, that was methylone".

He PMed me asking to borrow $20 once knowing full well I hated him.
    Such a funny guy
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    Originally posted by Piles of Crack Are you shitting me? The one time I happened to go there when he was on he was just obnoxiously shouting into his mic about one of his random white trash stories.

Why am I not surprised haha
    Originally posted by TreyGowdy Bill Krozbyler never hurt anyone

but he actively wants to.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by TreyGowdy Bill Krozbyler never hurt anyone

Dr Scrawney i presume ?

Nobody knows anymore.
Jump to Top