User Controls

PETA is funded by ISIS

http://www.boredpanda.com/guy-sums-up-peta-twitter-calum-mcswiggan/?utm_source=goc&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=goc
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    I read that article a week or so ago, and dude's right, PETA is bullshit. They should sterilize cats and shit and release them back into the wild.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet I read that article a week or so ago, and dude's right, PETA is bullshit. They should sterilize cats and shit and release them back into the wild.

why do you advocate genocide of cats ???
    Originally posted by benny vader why do you advocate genocide of cats ???

Hmm, curve the population back into manageable numbers while keeping them alive, or just kill them when nobody wants to pay $350 for something they can literally find in the wild.

When you want a cat, do you go spend money on it from the humane society, or do you just put a can of wet food in a live trap?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Hmm, curve the population back into manageable numbers while keeping them alive, or just kill them when nobody wants to pay $350 for something they can literally find in the wild.

reproducing / the ability to reproduce is part of definition that defines life, and when that has been taken off from some animals, they cease to be alive or a living thing and become your toy, with life in it.

LIFE IS NOT A TOY.

might as well put it to sleep.

When you want a cat, do you go spend money on it from the humane society, or do you just put a can of wet food in a live trap?

dont have to.

where i live feral cats and dogs are all over, rampant and free. and when you are really lucky, THEY adopts you.

they just come and refuse to leave. once theres a bitch who came to our house in advanced state of pregnancy, dumped her liter on us and refused to take care of her pups. unlike a good mother that stays by their pups most of their time, she'd be gone for entire day, sometimes a few days right after birthing her pups. we're the ones that have to look after her pups while shes out enjoying herself.

the funny thing is that she thought she somehow had a right and entitled to live in our house. most times, after having all the fun to be had or when its going to rain or when its raining, which is usually long past midnite/ very early in the morning, she'd keep barking and howling till we open the gates to let her in.

cats too, but they're mostly short term stayers. they came to hunt, crash for a few days and leave.
    Originally posted by benny vader where i live feral cats and dogs are all over, rampant and free

That's exactly the issue. We need to sexually exhaust these feral animals by causing them to waste their seed on mates that can't reproduce.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet That's exactly the issue. We need to sexually exhaust these feral animals by causing them to waste their seed on mates that can't reproduce.

whats the issue ??? i dont see any problem with dogs and cats all over,

whats your problem ????
Jump to Top