User Controls

What if they trained Flies to find the scent of substances

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    In airports, I mean.

Can you imagine the kinds of ordeals that would take place? A swarm of flies, flying through the airport...just downright brainwashed by the higher ups to catch any sort of smell they're trained for. Dogs are more inclined within the notion of this day and age..BUT

It's all too possible, too.

It's all too possible.

However, there are so many things that could go wrong in training flies for the environment of an airport.

Thoughts?
    I find this interesting...nobody likes a fly pesking around..

Check this out

Hymenoptera Training
    Sniffer bees or sniffer wasps are insects in the order Hymenoptera that can be trained to perform a variety of tasks to detect substances such as explosive materials or illegal drugs, as well as some human and plant diseases.[citation needed] The sensitivity of the olfactory senses of bees and wasps in particular have been shown to rival the abilities of sniffer dogs, though they can only be trained to detect a single scent each. (wikipedia)
    They should train bees to sting at anything that smells like tobacco
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon They should train bees to sting at anything that smells like tobacco

you should be stung for your phaggotry.
    Originally posted by benny vader you should be stung for your phaggotry.

You should get your dick stung to get your tiny penis more girth.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon You should get your dick stung to get your tiny penis more girth.

sorry the bees couldnt do the same for your longitude challenged member
    Originally posted by benny vader sorry the bees couldnt do the same for your longitude challenged member

Just need a sting on a sting on a sting
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon You should get your dick stung to get your tiny penis more girth.

Something tells me, that you have secrets.
Jump to Top