User Controls

incoming transmission [2]

http://vocaroo.com/i/s15ITArD0aJg

The end is neigh, my fellow humans.
    Humanity is at a crossroads, and at this point you can either begin to channel positive chi, or a black hole of negativity will consume you.
    The Universe projected this knowledge into my subconscious mind, in the hopes that I would bring the message to humanity and unfortunately this is the only forum right now I can think of that would allow me to post this or where I could think of posting

Places like this are a black hole of dark negative energy.
    You keep yourself locked into a mindspace of negativity and it consumes you, you breathe it in and exhale it out which affects the rest of humanity.

I too, am a victim of being locked into a mental prison of dark energy and negativity.
    There was a point where I was so consumed, that I had to make the decision on whether or not I would exit, or break through and go on with my life despite the pain and sorrow.
    Here I am today, from that, the darkest moment of my life, I created my magnum opus Nekro Lolita

That video is the incarnation of the mental hell I went through, and still go through to this day.
    It is the embodiment of the past 26 years of my existence.

If everyone just decided to let the fleshnet get to them then nothing good would ever come to this Universe.
    We never would have had all the great musicians, anime producers, game developers and etcs because they would all be dead.

Time is nearing and the end is drawing closer
    The Universe wanted me to tell you people this, that either you start channeling positive vibes and vibrate towards a brighter path or darkness will consume you and you'll all die within 15 - 20 years.

this is my final transmission

God Bless
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    you sound like a pedophile
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny you sound like a pedophile

I'm psychologically/spiritually 15
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I keep reading these threads at work and forgetting to come back to them when I can actually listen/watch the mnedia
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume God Bless

so there is a god afterall
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What a fucking faggot, lol.
    In Singularity will there be rules or laws.. my guess Pedos will run freely to fuck whoever's kids they want.

I wonder if the parents get to murder them and consume their existence but that might give them pedo feelings.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    /222/ Respect.

And +1 for Mahou Shoujo.
    Originally posted by Sophie /222/ Respect.

And +1 for Mahou Shoujo.

what r u a member of the bones radium club?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 223

what r u a member of the bones radium club?

I am a cute skeleteen, my bones glow in the dark.
    I'm at the lowest point in my life right now. and I'm in physical pain since yesterday

I should go back to praying.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm at the lowest point in my life right now. and I'm in physical pain since yesterday

or you can consider taking the gray

pill.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I'm at the lowest point in my life right now. and I'm in physical pain since yesterday

Exercise, eat well and think positively.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Exercise, eat well and think positively.
    or kill yourself
    Originally posted by benny vader or you can consider taking the gray

pill.

Oh my gosh What?

Originally posted by antinatalism or kill yourself

Oh no. no no no no well yeah no hmmm
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Oh my gosh What

you herd me.

TAKE.
    THE.
    GRAY.