User Controls

Deleted posts for: Gerald Bojangles

PARTY!!!
    PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://tinychat.com/room/tinybltc
    THE BOJANGLER NEVER MISSES A PARTYY ITS ON NIGGA HAPPY 4/20!!!!!!!!!!
    You're saying those are you ? lol i'M not an old bud I am new here just got here tonight thgoutht TC my name om there is ashville.
    wat a gnerrate
    honk honk ~
    oooh shes cute
    Originally posted by greenplastic stop spamming your shitty ideas its interrupting my forum experience

okay
    MY NAME DUSTIN I SMASH ROCK!!!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I just use newspaper saves lots of $$$

youwch! I use paper towel.. saves the skin unlike newsprint lulz
    AND TODAY IS THE DAY ON 4/20 THAT WAR WERE DECLARED!!!

HAPPY ZAINT ZATTEX DAY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!.

Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah well I'll probably have the most posts pretty soon

not before you have the most dicks in your ass faggot

Post last edited by Gerald Bojangles at 2017-04-19T13:57:00.710055+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    thats a brutal one bud
    OOOog a Booga what this soft paper.
    I imagine Lanny reading my posts going NO WAY HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT WHAT A WILD CARD/CAT and laughing out loud

Lanny is good peeps. Tru Bloodz n shit
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver

Wow man im impressed you are the real deal . I dont know why you hate spectral somch, didnt know you was 81 dawg. Seriously, respect. you are a cooool dyde man
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Smears too much. Plus, you end up with traces of black ink on your anus.

Damn dude thats graphic
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Lol, 81 that's funny. But seriously I know many of them, along with some OL from various chapters.

*EDIT* On a serious note if I was ever going to have patched it would not have been with a 1% club it would have been the BFMC. Those guys are a blast…

Post last edited by Darth Beaver at 2017-04-19T14:19:35.007156+00:00

oh I forgot man, I wanted to ask you do you have any advice for a guy thats 23 years old and just took the day off because he cant be around people? Yeah I'm sick alright.. sick in the head hahahaha!,

I like you Darth BEaver I'm putting you on my nice list. Happpy zaint zattex day to you bud. happy 4/20
    Originally posted by greenplastic spectral is a well known user of marijuana and chinese bath salts

I think you mean chinese bath ALTS

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Damn spectral you gotta keep up the kids these days like to swap account with each I hear thats all the rAGE
    smoke weed forever
Jump to Top