User Controls

KGA (KWOK GREBBIN ASSOCIATION)

EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    FRIENDS

OWL START OFF HERE BIE SAYIN THAT THUR R OWL THESE KWOKS OUT THUR N I KIN GREB SUM BUT NOT OWL THESE KWOKS SO I NEED TO RELY ON THE GRATE TOTSE BROTHERHOOD THAT BROT US SUCH SEREUS FRENDSHIP IN KWOM ROD ER REE WE NEED TO BAND TOGETHER TO GREBB OWL THESE KWOKS SO I CAME UP WITH THE KWOK GREBBERS ASSOCIATION WE BASICALLY GET TOGETHER AND WE FIND KWOKS IN GREB THEM WHEN PEEPLE ARE WOCKING DOWN THE STREET UR DOIN THEYRE THING AT WORK SINCE WE R ALL JOBLESS WE JUST WOK UP TO EM AN SAY AYE BUD OWL GREB UR KWOK IN JUS GRAB IT AND ITLL START SLOW BUT BEFORE U NO IT IT'LL BE A MOVEMEMNT AN PEEPLE WILL ASK US WHY AND WELL SAY WELL U NO IT ALL STARTED FRUM TOTSE THIS GRATE BROTHERHOOD THAT BROT U GRATE MUSIC LIKE DISSOCIATORS MUSIC AND OTHER GRATE THINGS SO ITLL GET THE FORUM POPULAR BUT ALSO EVERYONE WILL JOIN US AND RISE TOGETHER AS WE GO AROUND GREBBIN PEEPLES KWOKS AND ITLL BE LIKE A GREAT BIG THING ULL BE WAITIN AT HARDEES FOR UR BERGER AND THE WAITRESS WULL BE LIKE OWL GREB UR KWOK SO YOU HAVE TO GIVE TO RE SEEVE WAT U SAY FELLAS LETS JOIN THE KGA
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_45_1454180184614_933[/ATTACH]grebbin dat kwok
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm pretty sure I made this same thread on zoklet, and if I didn't, I should have, but I'm pretty certain I did.
    I'm pretty sure I made this same thread on zoklet, and if I didn't, I should have, but I'm pretty certain I did.

This is actually something that happened to me last night.

I started to write about it but I deleted it. Basically I got really fucked up for the first time in like 3 years, went to a swinger's club, and watched some dude's wife get fucked on the dance floor. He he asked me if I wanted to fuck her, at which point I told him I was heterosexual but I wasn't afraid to fuck a girl in front of the whole club. At this point he was obviously very drunk and trying to tell me he wasn't afraid either. He had a really heavy accent and said "I AIN'T AFRAID! TELL YA WHAT BUD, I'LL GRAB YOUR COCK!" I just fucking lost it and started geeking out there in the club thinking about "tell ya wot owl greb yer kwok" and had a flashback.

I'm pretty much done with this.
    What drug did you take?
    What drug did you take?

I don't remember
    It was more than one though.
    Maybe don't make it habit, bro. Haha.
    Maybe don't make it habit, bro. Haha.

Yeah that's probably pretty wise.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    For fun! I've never been to a swinger's club, unless you consider a gay dive bar in Tampa called 'Valentine's' a swinger's club, what with all the promiscuous sexual activities taking place inside, outside, and even in-between the establishment. Lots of swapping, let me put it that way. Like a hands-on live-action rag-doll exhibit with a $10 cover charge. A buffet of butts- all you can fucking eat just BUTTS. Guys propped up on the bar counter getting their assholes sucked by drunk teenage boys who 'snuck' in. Under-the-table blowjobs, handjobs, rimjobs, footjobs, legjobs, kneejobs, thighjobs, younameitjobs, it was happening, under EVERY table. A lengthy corridor of a back room known as 'Grand Central Station' where you'd find no less than 20 males playing a deviant version of musical chairs under a few dimly lit black-lights. That's where I spent most of my time.

I made a comment one night after a guy made mention that he'd like to suck Jake Delhomme's cock, telling him that he'd probably let him. As I repeat it, it sounds like the lamest fucking attempt at a joke I could possibly have thought up, but man at the time it got our table into a real uproar of laughter. Aside from being a comedic hit among the LGBTQ crowd, I was fancied with many free ales, shots, and mixed-beverages. I was one of the best dancers known to frequent the place, but I rarely danced because I'm humble. I was offered a fair amount of free drugs but declined again, because I'm humble. I guess I did some meth one night and got into some weird shenanigans with a bisexual girl same as age as me, but that would be the sole occasion involving drugs other than alcohol or ghb.

Anyway.

*waiting for Bill Krozby's swinger story*
    For fun! I've never been to a swinger's club, unless you consider a gay dive bar in Tampa called 'Valentine's' a swinger's club, what with all the promiscuous sexual activities taking place inside, outside, and even in-between the establishment. Lots of swapping, let me put it that way. Like a hands-on live-action rag-doll exhibit with a $10 cover charge. A buffet of butts- all you can fucking eat just BUTTS. Guys propped up on the bar counter getting their assholes sucked by drunk teenage boys who 'snuck' in. Under-the-table blowjobs, handjobs, rimjobs, footjobs, legjobs, kneejobs, thighjobs, younameitjobs, it was happening, under EVERY table. A lengthy corridor of a back room known as 'Grand Central Station' where you'd find no less than 20 males playing a deviant version of musical chairs under a few dimly lit black-lights. That's where I spent most of my time.

I made a comment one night after a guy made mention that he'd like to suck Jake Delhomme's cock, telling him that he'd probably let him. As I repeat it, it sounds like the lamest fucking attempt at a joke I could possibly have thought up, but man at the time it got our table into a real uproar of laughter. Aside from being a comedic hit among the LGBTQ crowd, I was fancied with many free ales, shots, and mixed-beverages. I was one of the best dancers known to frequent the place, but I rarely danced because I'm humble. I was offered a fair amount of free drugs but declined again, because I'm humble. I guess I did some meth one night and got into some weird shenanigans with a bisexual girl same as age as me, but that would be the sole occasion involving drugs other than alcohol or ghb.

Anyway.

A couple invited me to a place like that once but I didn't go because I'm pretty sure it was just a ruse for the male try and trick me into fucking his hairy asshole (not my thing).
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A couple invited me to a place like that once but I didn't go because I'm pretty sure it was just a ruse for the male try and trick me into fucking his hairy asshole (not my thing).

That would be one hell of a trick.

I didn't say I'd fall for it.
    It's actually pretty easy to pull off because once Oplus's dick is hard he has to get his fuck on so the girl just has to leave while the dude spreads his asshole and it's happening. He's an animal.
    Legalize goats
    This is the thread of a defeated man. :(
    This is the thread of a defeated man. :(

The fuck you talkin' about. This is arguably one of the best threads on the site.

Also lol@dissociator's massive butthurt and defending his "music" that any retard with software could make.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Stop shitposting your mmmmmunintelligible shit
    Goatse
Jump to Top