User Controls

running for local office has been very challenging and interesting

nonarky Houston
    yea, i became a city council candidate back in march and now it has been goin crazy. for months and weeks straight, i would be bombarded with event invitations to give speeches and answer questions, and go to all of them. sometimes you get the same questions from last event and keep giving same or similar answers. then you get retarded questions from the crowd.

one lady asked all the candidates this question "why is there more pot shops then grocery stores?" i ended up telling her to start her own grocery store if she didnt like the pot shops"

then some fat kid bent over and part of his pants fell down, he wasnt wearing underwear and mooned everybody on live tv during a speech made by one of the mayoral candidates.

i tried so hard not to giggle and laugh. then sometimes other candidates would fuck up on their speeches which was amusing. one city clerk candidate said that if he got elected, he would go help haiti amd north korea become good countrys, which has nothing to do with the that city clerk position.

its been delightful

Post last edited by nonarky at 2017-07-23T02:56:00.641272+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol wut 4 real?
    nonarky Houston
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol wut 4 real?

yes
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Tell em jawhhn know blay an blay know jawhhn
Jump to Top