User Controls

why dose it feel like this way

Cargo Yung Blood [expunge my resistive ferrule]
    ever day wake up to pains and ache and smoke all day no one care of me i have no friends
    If you tried to be less retarded, maybe you would have friends.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I'm losing track of these alts
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Your life is what you make it to be. Nobody else is to blame but yourself.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by mashlehash I'm losing track of these alts

^^This I don't know if we suddenly have a vast new user base or if everyone went apeshit making alts.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion ^^This I don't know if we suddenly have a vast new user base or if everyone went apeshit making alts.

https://niggasin.space/thread/15203
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's easier to just slack, just sleep, leave it until tomorrow, stagnate, spiral deeper into the bottomless pit of despair, but you have to realize that the only way you will ever truly be happy is to pick yourself up by the seat of your own pants and do something good for yourself for once. And you will find out it's a lot easier than you thought it would be. One step at a time, just like eating an elephant one bite at a time. Rome wasn't built in a day, but you can do one good thing every day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cargo Yung Blood [expunge my resistive ferrule]
    HIV-noob spread this meme around.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Dargo https://niggasin.space/thread/15203

WOW ok I missed that one.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's easier to just slack, just sleep, leave it until tomorrow, stagnate, spiral deeper into the bottomless pit of despair, but you have to realize that the only way you will ever truly be happy is to pick yourself up by the seat of your own pants and do something good for yourself for once. And you will find out it's a lot easier than you thought it would be. One step at a time, just like eating an eggplant one bite at a time. Rome wasn't built in a day, but you can do one good thing every day.

you are so nice and sweet so i am going to bump this so that everyone can see it and read it and feel really nice and also good

I did fix one little part for you... so I hope you can keep that in mind next time.
Jump to Top