User Controls

What would you do if you saw somebody urinating on some clothes at a store?

Report it to store staff? Call 911? Notning? I think I would be very caught off guard if thay happened...I guess i'd casually tell a worker.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Immediately make a scene and attract as much attention to us as possible, then as a crowd gathers I'd start pissing on the clothes as well.

Welcome to the Piss Show ladies and gents! Come one come AAAALLLLL!! HA-HAY!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lol....but really?
    No, not really. Chop their dick off. Duh.
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Dargo No, not really. Chop their dick off. Duh.

I bet that's your answer to every penis problem you come across.
    I would probably just start lol'ing and maybe take out my phone and start shouting worldstar
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    if it was a chick and she was reasonably hot, i'd ask her to pee on me too.

blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I’d probably give them a weird look then keep shopping.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blackbird I’d probably give them a weird look then keep shopping.

would you then be paranoid that anything you bought had been peed on to? or would that just make you want the item more?

Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    Originally posted by What_a_Kreep I bet that's your answer to every penis problem you come across.

theres an implication here but im not sure what it is
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Originally posted by NARCassist if it was a chick and she was reasonably hot, i'd ask her to pee on me too.

Best and most reasonable answer so far.
    Originally posted by Esplender Best and most reasonable answer so far.

i was just saying it as it is

i mean you gotta love something that gushes so beautifully out of a girls cunt.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    If I worked there, I would probably tackle them as such a precise angle to give them brain damage when they hit the metal rack.
    *scrolls up to see woman pissing*
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by NARCassist would you then be paranoid that anything you bought had been peed on to? or would that just make you want the item more?

I’d avoid the area they were in, I wouldn’t want to get pee on me in the middle of the store.
    Originally posted by blackbird I’d avoid the area they were in, I wouldn’t want to get pee on me in the middle of the store.

too vanilla, wouldn't bang.

cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Report it to store staff? Call 911? Notning? I think I would be very caught off guard if thay happened…I guess i'd casually tell a worker.

if its chanel, then by all means oui oui
    Take out my phone and record

Crazy bitch wizzle
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Honestly, I'd probably leave the store. It's a clothing store so I'm likely just browsing anyway and won't wanna give my money to a shop owner who pisses people off so bad they decide to urinate freely on their merchandise.

Now if I saw it in Walmart, I'd kindly say "excuse me" as I reached around the man with his penis out so I can save 42 cents by buying the Great Value brand of canned tomatoes.

Pee is probably a lot more sterile than anything else on the floor of a walmart. He's probably sterilizing it. Which is good because here comes a barefoot 3 year old wearing only a tshirt that obviously belongs to his 300lb mom that's riding in the automatic cart as he tries to keep up with out spilling his bottle of mt dew.

It's crazy how horrible the experience of Walmart can be but I go each week.

*about 8 hours later or so* I got distracted after writing another 3 paragraphs on an unrelated topic I walked away
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
Jump to Top