User Controls

Beating up hippies/stoners and stealing their drugs

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    If there were a Good Ideas board this very thread would belong there.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Idk, bro, some stoners are kind of built from just sitting around, getting high, doing manual labor all day.

I knew this one guy that would just work out and get high all the god damned time. Dude was built as fuck, but you couldn't really tell because he was fat from eating all the time too.
    Originally posted by Esplender If there were a Good Ideas board this very thread would belong there.

I don't know who you are, but you're going some place with this.. I'm sure!

tell us more!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 tell us more!

cerakote African Astronaut
    pretty sure theres ALOT of free drugs, money, booze, pussy, etc to be had in parties once everyone gets fucked up into oblivion... i would think that the people are too drunk/high/asleep/drugged to notice or even care if you pocket bags of weed, money, and whatever else. leave at a random point during the late hours of the party like everyone else and youd be in the clear
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by cerakote pretty sure theres ALOT of free drugs, money, booze, pussy, etc to be had in parties once everyone gets fucked up into oblivion… i would think that the people are too drunk/high/asleep/drugged to notice or even care if you pocket bags of weed, money, and whatever else. leave at a random point during the late hours of the party like everyone else and youd be in the clear

have you ever even been to a party? 1/2 the drunks are literally itching for a reason to fight somebody.

Originally posted by NARCassist have you ever even been to a party? 1/2 the drunks are literally itching for a reason to fight somebody.

ive been to one or two, never was involved with the popular kid circle until i started selling drugs to them. after that, they started to invite me over to chill with them and the more normie/dumber people in the groups kind of turned me off from it since i cant stand the retard normies. smart normies at least you can connect and share something resembling intelligent conversation with, but the rest were either burnouts, meatheads, or both.

from what ive heard, partygoers are pretty tame and just want to have fun, but that may be because they were high school "parties". the worst i ever heard was a guy who was attending some kickback or w/e in a public place getting stabbed but he wasnt a student or associated with one
    Originally posted by aldra

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with your Australians, (Trippy McGee?) but you have some weird fetishes of stalking me.

Stay out of my car.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Lol cerakote. Talks about stealing drugs from parties. "pretty sure" "i would think" "from what ive heard" I went to parties when I was a teenager and had a bunch at my house. When shit goes missing and there are drunk people, unless they're a complete lame, they're gonna find their shit. I've seen people refuse to let anyone leave the room until everyone flip out their pockets. I've also been the guy doing that. I've seen fights break out from someone just suspecting someone of snagging some shit. Especially when pills are involved. Good way to get your ass beat.
    i didnt say i would or that its a good idea, just that it seems like the best opportunity to do so seeing as everyones fucked up and probably trying to score pussy. maybe im wrong, but im just talking hypothetically since i have money/friends and dont need to steal to get drugs
Jump to Top