User Controls

Totally Total

should I travel 700 miles north to see a once in a lifetime event?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    totale luftherrschaft

might as well as long as you've got the time and it won't send you broke
    Originally posted by aldra totale luftherrschaft

might as well as long as you've got the time and it won't send you broke

Apparently it happened where we live in the Oakland area around 1970 or earlier. I was really small.. kind of remembered something but not in detail. next full one in San Francisco is like 200 years from now. We will get partial ones from time to time.. and we have had tons of blood moons recently (I think in October this year we have another one)

So I figured I could go to this, or wait and see if I live long enough to make shitloads of money and then just travel to the next one in a few years.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    awesome.
    meet me in nebraska
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant meet me in nebraska

It's going to pass with in a 100 miles of like 10 major cities (or small ones). My girlfriend and I thought about driving north to Salem Or, area but it's 12 hour drive through mountain areas like Grant's Pass.

We could fly to Portland or Boise and rent a car would probably be faster. Thanks for the offer. Where in Ne do you live. My friend bugged me about visiting him in Omaha for a while. I heard it's a good rock scene out there.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I bet unwyred is all over this shit.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man should I travel 700 miles north to see a once in a lifetime event?

Yep
Jump to Top