User Controls

How to get the most out of you cocaine.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So today i was bored so i decided to get some coke, coke is rather lack luster and is over in a jiffy so here's what you'll need:
    • 1 gram of cocaine
    • 16mg of clonazepan 75mg of bupropion/Wellbutrin.

You start off by crushing all drugs into a fine mist. After doing so you combine them all in a little vial. Shake it up and voila. The buprporpion will make the coke last a little longer and make the comedown more bearable and the clonazepam will take the edge of. Resluth: 10/10 coke that's at least worth the money. Pic related:

Booze is complimetary.
    That's kinda wack, bro. There's way too much filler in those pills. I haven't snorted Bupropione but it probably tastes like shit.

Disregard if you slam that shit.
    Cut it with method or cook it into crack duh
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    I've heard the comparison made by psychiatrists regarding Buproprion and blow but I've never heard of anyone mixing them.

I mean it would definitely make the effects more noticeable. Your dick might not work as well for like a day.

Not sure if the coke would counteract that though...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hey 0+, what with your psychological prowess, would you say that online 'sessions' can work to effectively improve a...client? Basically, can you change my life with my help?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Shit just buy some good coke dummy.
    not enough bupe
    EasyDoesIt Tuskegee Airman
    Hey 0+, what with your psychological prowess, would you say that online 'sessions' can work to effectively improve a…client? Basically, can you change my life with my help?

Yeah absolutely man. I'd be more than happy to talk to you about anything even just as a friend.
    notreal Yung Blood
    Selling cocaine from the cell phone rang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-504g71bBE0
    Can I cook it into a 1gram rock yet?
    Shit just buy some good coke dummy.

I got good coke, this just makes it better. I'm more of a meth person myself.
    A gram of coke lasts me the night a gram of meth lasts weeks
Jump to Top