User Controls

Getting THERE (a guide to amphetamine oojus)

Dissociator African Astronaut
    With amphetamines, you're never really there until you dose a couple of times. Yeah, I remember back in the good ol days when 15mg
    of amphetamine salts would get you going and you didnt need anymore because back then you hadn't fried your dopamine and serotonin
    pathways so much that 15mg actually does its job then it wears off and you go home and you're ok with it.

But tbat was then, and this is now. And now, you may ask yourself, why am I reading this god forsaken thread? And you may tell yourself,
    I go on a meaningful forum with meaningful content, and you may say to yourself.
    MY GOD,
    ON WITH IT.

Anyways you're never really there until you dose a couple of times. I'll give you an example.

Mr. Bob Ojus is a heavy drug abuser. He does ANYTHING he can get his hands on. Snorting lines and lines of focalin, 120mg amphetamine
    in a day, opiates here and there, synthetic cannabinoids every once in a while, weed every other day, benzos, dissociatives, deleriants,
    he's all done it. And Bob wakes up feeling like SHIT. Like, dry mouth, crusty dry face, bladder full of piss and needs to take a SHIT.

He gets up and snorts 20mg of his finest amphetamine. Allergies, miniscule buzz, then he starts feeling it.
    Snorts another 20 soon after, then takes his klonopin to comedown.
    Before he knows it the highs already over and its only been 2 hours.

THIS IS THE NEUTRAL ZONE.
    YOU HAVE TO NOT DO ANY MORE DRUGS UNTIL YOU FEEL THE FEELING. THE FEELING, OF, LOVE.
    No but really, when you need to get back on your amphetamine track, you know that feeling and when you feel it, GO GO GO
    take half your usual oral dose (when you dose orally) for bob that would be 10mg oral, then the flipside you gotta sniff.
    then anotha here, lets get out of here

sex and sin
    sax and violin
    The fuck
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Oh my word, you're one of those retards that snorts amphetamine.

And here you are trying to give advice, to others lol.

NARCassist gollums fat coach

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You should stop.

How about that?
    i quit
    im back to taking focalin orally and playing runescape
    NDRIs are better
    less neurotoxic
    well they arent neurotoxic at all
    atleast focalin isnt
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]