User Controls

It's 1500523130 unixtime, I'm currently baking quake

Lanny Bird of Courage
    on my early 2000s era AMD cpu
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    thats rad, AMD is the best processor and I'm the champ of quake 2 and quake online.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby AMD is the best processor

Lol debatable at best.

Their Ryzen processors are pretty awesome, but Intel and Nvidia have been industry leaders for quite some time.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Lol debatable at best.

Their Ryzen processors are pretty awesome, but Intel and Nvidia have been industry leaders for quite some time.

well i guess we are just going to have to agree to disagree, danielson. But I guess I may be biased since my dad worked for amd for 25 years and taught me about computers, but I'm willing to have civil discussion about processors if you'd like.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    https://www.cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html

I'm glad that at least some competition exists but you gotta go pretty far down that list before you start seeing any real representation from AMD bro
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Lol debatable at best.

they're not great if you look at it in terms of performance vs price or watt, ie. power efficiency

Originally posted by Lanny https://www.cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html

I'm glad that at least some competition exists but you gotta go pretty far down that list before you start seeing any real representation from AMD bro

it's fairer if you strip out the Xeons; they're a completely different target market
Jump to Top